We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Perched above the Tongass Narrows, watch the cruise ships steam by and the float planes glide past from the wooded deck of your scenic Alaskan chalet. Enjoy all the comforts of home from this comfortable and private guest house. This fully outfitted rental offers Sleep Center orthopedic beds, a...
ejFZXzNfaHZSother travellers have booked this property
Check in Check out
Amenities & Details
About this property
• The Bunkhouse is a very romantic private cabin that sets beside the Black Bear Inn and overlooks the Tongass Narrows. It was originally floated to the property in 1940 from a cannery camp up north and opened for guests in July of 2007.
• The cabin walls are finished in white-washed red cedar and...
Enjoy the Southeast Alaska lifestyle and get on the salmon run with a stay at Snug Harbor House. Set in a protected cove with a private beach and dock this is a great getaway spot and an awesome base for self guided fishing adventures.
Your booking includes rental of a 20' Hewescraft Pro V...
This adorable two/three bedroom, one bathroom house is located in the heart of Ketchikan with amazing view of the Tongass Narrow Bay. The house is a walkable distance to many of the tourist attractions, shops, local restaurants, bars and grocery stores. The house features a dining area with a large...
• The Eagles Nest Vacation Rental Apartment is located on the top floor of the Black Bear Inn. It has its own private entrance and covered porch at the front of the Inn.
• This private one-bedroom luxury suite is decorated in shades of blue, tan and cream.
• The suite features the artwork of Fred...
Channel View is location 8 miles from downtown Ketchikan which makes you close enough to all the amenities of downtown yet have the feeling of away from it all for all. For the anglers who make it to our neck of the woods Clover pass and Knudsen Cove is only 7 miles away to help you with your...
The ten foot picture windows bring in the beautiful Alaskan surroundings. You will love the hardwood floors, new area carpets and granite topped island dining bar. A full kitchen complete with over-the-range microwave and new refrigerator/freezer is yours to enjoy and use for those cook-at-home...
Discover the picturesque scenery and rich culture of Ketchikan when you stay at this renovated 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental home! Ideally located on the coast of Revillagigedo Island, this contemporary abode boasts new furnishings, accommodations for 6, and serene views of the mountains...