We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
- Tranquil lakeside township
- Home with essential comforts
- Central base to explore the West Coast of Tasmania -Cradle Mountain & Strahan
- Relax, stroll to the Lake just 75m, be inspired, kayak, fish, bike ride, boat or photograph
- originally Hydro Tasmania workers home (workers constructing...
Welcome to the west coast of Tasmania. Use our lovely 2 bedroom house as the centre of your visit. Only 1 hour to Cradle Mountain, Strahan & Queenstown. Featuring a wood heater, new kitchen & new bathroom your stay will be comfortable.
Situated as the 3rd house back from the...
Comfortable, stylish villa with all the comforts of home. The Burrow can accommodate up to 5 guests in 2 separate bedrooms fitted with 3 beds (Queen in main + Double & Single Bunk). Lounge has cosy fireplace, TV & views of both the lake & Mt Bischoff. Kitchen is complete with small appliances,...