We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
- Tranquil lakeside township
- Home with essential comforts
- Central base to explore the West Coast of Tasmania -Cradle Mountain & Strahan
- Relax, stroll to the Lake just 75m, be inspired, kayak, fish, bike ride, boat or photograph
- originally Hydro Tasmania workers home (workers constructing...
Welcome to the west coast of Tasmania. Use our lovely 2 bedroom house as the centre of your visit. Only 1 hour to Cradle Mountain, Strahan & Queenstown. Featuring a wood heater, new kitchen & new bathroom your stay will be comfortable.
Situated as the 3rd house back from the...
Ours is a fully self-contained, private, alpine cabin, set on over 100 acres of wildlife-rich native bush, just 20ks from Cradle Mountain National Park in north-west Tasmania (Australia). An abundance of native flora, fauna and birdlife afford wonderful photographic opportunities. Daily wallaby...