Settled on a gorgeous property that provides the perfect atmosphere for large family events or retreats, this 2-bedroom, 1-bath apartment can sleep 4 guests and is waiting to provide an unforgettable Oregon getaway - just 10 minutes from downtown!
Welcome to your home-away-from-home in the always intriguing Pacific Northwest. You’ll know you made the right choice from the moment you first arrive, as you’re greeted by lush foliage, dazzling fountains, and classic exterior architecture. The unit’s interior is sizable and extremely roomy, comprised of 2,300 square feet of tastefully appointed living space with a handsome blend of contemporary convenience and historic furnishings, such as Moroccan doors and an elegant spiral staircase. Additionally, everything necessary to keep your stay as practical as it is luxurious is here, including in-unit laundry machines and wireless internet access.
If you're searching for a place to host an event or get the entire family together, consider booking the other unit on the property and the basement unit of this home as well. All 3 units would allow for up to 12 guests to be comfortable and enjoy an unforgettable Portland escape!
Sip a warm cup of coffee in the loft to balance out the cool morning breeze as you take in the lovely garden views, then utilize the inviting walk-in shower to help you wake up and feel ready for a day of adventure. Return home to indulge in a leisurely afternoon, where between taking an afternoon nap and reading a book in the sensational backyard garden there’s no wrong answer. When evening rolls around, prepare a delicious home-cooked meal in the gourmet kitchen, adequately equipped with upscale appliances and attractive decor. Gather around the dining table to share the meal, then retreat to the adjacent living room to watch a movie on the flat screen TV in the warming presence of the wood-burning fireplace.
In addition to immense home comforts, this unit also provides easy access to a plethora of exciting attractions in the area. From here, you’ll be just 10 minutes from downtown Portland, a city full of vibrant culture and outstanding entertainment, such as fascinating museums, appealing shops, delectable restaurants for any taste, and much more. While you’re here, be sure to experience the abundant recreation present just outside your door. A short walk delivers you to the famous 40-mile loop, where you can meander through seemingly endless terrain of forest and streams. The outdoor enthusiasts in your group will love being near one of the best public golf courses in the country during warmer months, and winter brings with it memorable days on the ski slopes of Mt. Hood, just 90 minutes away. Other natural beauty can be found an hour away on the coast at attractive beaches, or at various natural waterfalls throughout the landscape, such as Multnomah Falls at the magnificent Columbia River gorge. Your stay at this remarkable Portland vacation rental condo will be an experience you’ll cherish for years to come!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a gourmet kitchen, in-unit washer and dryer, flat screen TV with cable, wood-burning fireplace, private patio, fountains, and wireless internet access
- Enjoy relaxing among gorgeous scenery in the garden
- Terrific location! Close to recreation, abundant scenery, and downtown Portland
- Bedroom 1: Full-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2 (Loft): Full-sized Bed
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Please note that the owner lives onsite
- This unit is on the same lot as Evolve listing #301490 and in the same building as listing #309589, please be aware that other travelers in these units may be present during your stay
- In order to have the backyard to yourself, you will need to pay a $50 'Fire Pit Fee.' However, 3 gardens are available to all 3 units at no additional cost
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply