This quiet, top floor 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom Bend condo at Seventh Mountain Resort can sleep up to 4 guests and offers wireless internet access, a modern kitchen and more. Look forward to witnessing gorgeous 360-degree views from the summit of Mt. Bachelor and shredding fresh powder!
With 680 square feet of beautifully appointed living space, this cozy Bend vacation rental condo is an ideal accommodation choice for a couple or small family out for an unforgettable mountain retreat. Sleeping arrangements include a cloud-like king-sized bed in the master bedroom and a pullout sleeper sofa in the living room, both of which will ensure a restful night’s sleep before each new day of Oregon adventures. Enjoy waking up in the morning to sip your steaming hot coffee as you admire stunning views of the Deschutes National Forest, right from your very own private deck!
Spend your downtime in the condo's inviting living room, boasting a beautiful brick wood-burning fireplace to keep you warm on chilly winter nights. For your convenience, eco-friendly logs are available at the lodge to burn in the fireplace. After a thrilling day of outdoor activities, return back to the condo and prepare a delectable meal in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with all the modern appliances needed to feed your hungry travel companions. Once dinner is ready, perch atop the bar stools to enjoy your delicious home-cooked dish. Although there's plenty to do in the surrounding area, you may never want to leave the comfort of this charming dwelling, as it comes with everything you could possibly need for a relaxing stay, from air conditioning and nice linens to complimentary wireless internet access and 2 big flat screen TVs with cable, located in the bedroom and living room.
Perhaps the best part about this condo is its excellent location, settled adjacent to golf courses and pristine National Forest. This property at Seventh Mountain Resort is the closest resort to the glorious Mt. Bachelor Ski Area, which is accessible in a quick 10-minute drive. From the condo, you’ll also be only 15 minutes from downtown and Old Mill District in Bend, featuring great shopping, entertainment, concerts and wonderful dining establishments. If you're not in the mood to drive, don’t worry - you’ll find a variety of fun activities and terrific recreational facilities available for guest use within the condominium complex mere steps outside your door, including access to ice skating, fishing, hot tubs, pickle ball, swimming pools and more!
During the summer months, Bend offers numerous exciting activities such as paddle boarding, mountain biking, hiking, golfing, summer concerts and outdoor entertainment each week. Floating in inner tubes down the Deschutes River is a must! The Bend area hosts over 200 miles of scenic mountain biking terrain, certain to please the outdoor enthusiats in your group. No matter what your interests are or what season you plan to visit, this spectacular Bend vacation rental condo will serve as your perfect home base to create lifelong memories!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, 2 big flat screen TVs with cable, air conditioning, and access to the complex recreational facilities including swimming pools, hot tubs, horseback riding, pickle ball, tennis courts, fishing, ice skating on the premises, and more
- Enjoy spectacular views of Deschutes National Forest and green recreation area from the unit's private balcony!
- Unbeatable location! Just minutes from phenomenal skiing at Mt. Bachelor, tubing, hiking, mountain biking, golfing, and other popular outdoor activities
- Only 15 minutes away from great shopping, entertainment, and wonderful eating establishments in downtown Bend and Old Mill District!
- Walking distance to golf and tons of hiking trails contiguous to the condo
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Queen-Sized Sleeper Sofa in Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $75 fee (maximum 1 pet allowed)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No parties or large gatherings
- Additional fees and taxes may apply