Come escape the hustle and bustle of city life at this secluded Wawayanda vacation rental home. Nestled on 62 private acres, surrounded by woods dappled in sunlight and beautiful nature, this property offers plenty of peace and quiet and will serve as a tranquil setting for your next retreat to New York’s beautiful Hudson Valley area.
With 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and enough sleeping arrangements for 8 guests, this sprawling residence is terrific for families or a group of friends out for a rejuvenating getaway. As you pull up to the 1,200-foot driveway, you’ll be greeted by serene forested views and expansive open space - you may even spot a few of the neighbor’s beautiful horses! A portion of the grounds were previously used as a children’s camp, and many of the old cabins still remain, enhancing this property’s unique character. You’ll love exploring the vast property by hiking through the sweeping fields and forest.
Inside, the house is charming and instantly relaxing with the rustic feel of a wonderful time gone by. You’ll find the 3,800-square feet of living space tastefully appointed with cathedral ceilings, hardwood floors, and plenty of natural light throughout, creating an aesthetically pleasing atmosphere for your stay. All the modern conveniences of home are here as well, including air conditioning, and wireless internet access.
Look forward to spending your vacation mornings sipping a hot cup of coffee by the cozy living room fireplace, as you watch cable shows on the flat screen TV. After a pleasant day outdoors, come home and prepare your favorite meal in the fully equipped kitchen, or barbecue on the charcoal grill. Later, step out to the large deck, where you can sip a glass of lemonade and socialize with your travel companions, while admiring picturesque views of the calming brook, pond, and forest beyond. When you’re ready to call it a night, retire to one of the inviting bedrooms to rest up for another memorable day. The soothing master suite is the ideal escape and features an ensuite bathroom, sitting room, and toasty fireplace for your ultimate comfort.
While you may feel worlds away from city life, this house is located within easy reach of numerous quaint towns to explore. You’ll love wandering around Middletown, Goshen, Port Jervis, or Milford, Pennsylvania - you’ll quickly find that each town has its own unique character! There are also plenty of little gourmet restaurants within a few miles of the house, including Bottom’s Up, a go-to favorite among the locals. In the summertime, spend the day outdoors canoeing down the Delaware River. During the winter months, you’ll find small ski slopes within a short drive of the property. Regardless of how you choose to spend your time here, this lovely Wawayanda vacation rental home ensures a relaxing getaway filled with long-lasting memories!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, charcoal grill, 3 fireplaces, multiple flat screen TVs with cable, wireless internet access, air conditioning, and more
- Nestled on 62 private acres with a beautiful pond, brook, and forested landscape
- Slate Hill, Minisink & West Point is about 30 miles away! Monticello, Warwick, Milford, PA & Delaware River is about 35 mintues away!
- Easy access to Middletown, Goshen, Port Jervis and Milford attractions!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Full-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin-sized Beds
- Bedroom 5: King-sized Bed
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with fee (maximum 2 pets allowed, 30-pound weight limit)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No hunting
- No excessive noise
- No alcohol on the premises
- No shoes inside the house
- Please respect the neighbors
- Weddings/large gatherings are allowed at the property upon homeowner's approval for an additional fee. Please inquire with Evolve for more information
- Additional fines may be imposed of these policies are violated
- Additional fees and taxes may apply