If you're looking for a Lake Tahoe vacation rental, look no further! This terrific 3-bedroom, 3-bath Incline Village townhome has everything you need for a comfortable stay and is situated within minutes of everything Lake Tahoe has to offer!
Featuring enough space to comfortably accommodate up to 6 guests throughout 1,506 square feet of living space, this property is an ideal lodging solution for families, friends, or a group of couples traveling together. Look forward to mornings spent sipping a hot cup of coffee outside on the private deck and evenings decompressing in the sauna.
All the amenities you need to feel as relaxed as possible are provided here, including an in-unit washer and dryer, garage parking, central heating, a gas grill, and wireless internet access throughout for your convenience, as well as a crib in one bedroom, so there's no need to bring the pack-n-play. Prepare tasty home-cooked meals in the functional full kitchen, equipped with a gas range with oven, microwave, and all the other necessary appliances required to prepare a family favorite. The kitchen flows into the inviting living room where you can unwind for a delightful evening, watching a show on the flat screen TV with cable next to the radiating warmth of the gas log fireplace. This environment is so welcoming and cozy, you’ll never want to leave!
There's certainly never a shortage of entertainment in Lake Tahoe, and this townhome's convenient location offers excellent access it all! Everyone in your group will be thrilled by the close proximity to Lake Tahoe, where fun activities such as water skiing, boating, paddleboarding and other watersports await just minutes away. You’ll also be just 3 miles from the base of Diamond Peak Ski Resort and 20 minutes from Mt. Rose Ski resort - both offering skiing and hiking trails you’ll be sure to enjoy during your stay.
After you've reached your fill of outdoor recreation for the day, head into town for an evening of fine dining and retail therapy at some of Tahoe’s charming shops, or try your luck at one of the local casinos. Whether you're here for the thrilling outdoor recreation or cozy nights by the fire, you won't be disappointed by this quaint Incline Village vacation rental townhome.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include in-unit laundry machines, central heating, private deck with gas grill, fully equipped kitchen, flat screen TV with cable, gas log fireplace, wireless internet access, and more
- Tremendous location! Minutes from boating, skiing, dining, shopping, and other major attractions
- Parking pass and private garage available for traveler use
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: 1 Twin-sized Bed, 1 Trundle Bed and 1 Infant Crib
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 30 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply