Welcome to ‘Blessing by the Lake,’ where counting your blessings comes naturally while enjoying the lakefront view. Located on Barren River Lake in Scottsville, Kentucky and offering a picturesque setting with a private boat dock, this delightful residence has everything you need for the ultimate lakeside retreat!
This countryside lake home features 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 1,900 square feet of lovingly appointed living space, and all the essential comforts of home, offering a beautiful open floor plan and an abundance of natural light with amazing views from every room. Dual master suites have separate access to the rear decks, further opening the home to the tranquility of the lake.
You will absolutely fall in love with this home’s serene atmosphere on Barren River Lake, which is perfect for all activities such as boating, swimming, fishing, sailing, wake-boarding, tubing, or simply relaxing. A large front porch with rocking chairs and swing plus expansive open decks in the rear of the house will serve as terrific spots to relish in your peaceful surroundings and observe breathtaking sunset views on Barren River Lake. A screened-in porch offers seating and a dining area for untouchable evenings. Prepare some tasty barbeque on the gas grill located on the back deck. Be sure to bring your camera along, as watching the bald eagles fly around the lake provide many prime opportunities for snapshots.
The location of this lake home offers a peaceful environment in the countryside, while still being only minutes from grocery stores and bait shops. Barren River Lake State Park is 7 miles away, Bailey's Point campground and boat launch are just 1 mile away, and Bowling Green can be reached in no more than 30 minutes from the property, along with other attractions such as the Corvette Museum, Cave City, and Mammoth Cave.
Imagine drinking your morning coffee on the front porch overlooking the sunrise on the country ridge, just before heading off for a morning hike or a quick 18 holes at the State Park. After spending your afternoon on a leisurely boat ride or taking an adrenaline-filled wake-boarding trip, park your boat on the private dock located just a short distance through a wooded path from the house, ending with a stunning sunset on the deck with family and friends. Regardless of how you spend your time during your stay, this 'Blessing by the Lake' Scottsville vacation rental house will call you home again and again!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and Keurig coffee maker, private boat dock nearby, wood burning fireplace, gas log lighter, in-unit washer/dryer, 3 TVs with cable, Wi-Fi, large front porch, multiple open decks, screened-in porch between the 2 open decks, gas grill on the back deck, and much more
- Incredible lakefront location on Barren River Lake near Bailey's Point boat launch and several other notable attractions
- Enjoy breathtaking sunset views over the water!
- Master Bedroom (North Master Suite): King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2 (South Master Suite): Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: (Bunk Room): 2 Twin-sized Beds
- Sleeping Area (Basement): Full-sized Bed
- A Sectional with Chaise in the basement can accommodate extra guests if needed
- Leather sofa and love seat available
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties or large gatherings allowed
- The maximum occupancy for this property is 7 guests
- Occupancy over the indicated capacity may result in eviction and forfeiture of amounts paid
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Please note the lower level is an unfinished basement. Travelers are permitted to go down there as it includes corn hole, foosball, toys for kids, etc!