We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Spectacular light show- Polynesian Villa Lakefront
1 of 7
7 nights minimum
Holiday Rental House
Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows boasts some of the most unique accommodations at Walt Disney World Resort. Available for rent is a spacious Deluxe Studio with a Lake View, the largest of the Deluxe Studios at Walt Disney World Resort. This coveted week coinsides with the famous food and wine festival which features food and wine from countries around the world.
Inside each accommodation, Guests can relax amidst design elements inspired by the Resort's legendary history. Natural finishes are complemented with bright pops of color and whimsical Disney art. Furnishings evoke the islands and the beach. Wall art is inspired by the natural world of Polynesia, including birds and lush flowers and a special piece inspired by The Jungle Cruise attraction. In the sleek bathrooms, countertops...Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows boasts some of the most unique accommodations at Walt Disney World Resort. Available for rent is a spacious Deluxe Studio with a Lake View, the largest of the Deluxe Studios at Walt Disney World Resort. This coveted week coinsides with the famous food and wine festival which features food and wine from countries around the world.
Inside each accommodation, Guests can relax amidst design elements inspired by the Resort's legendary history. Natural finishes are complemented with bright pops of color and whimsical Disney art. Furnishings evoke the islands and the beach. Wall art is inspired by the natural world of Polynesia, including birds and lush flowers and a special piece inspired by The Jungle Cruise attraction. In the sleek bathrooms, countertops and tiles reflect the colors of volcanic rocks, while the colors and tile patterns pay tribute to the Disney Legend.
• Sleeps up to 5
• 1 queen-size bed, 1 queen-size sleeper sofa, 1 pull-down bunk-size bed
• Flat panel TV
• Kitchenette with wet bar, small refrigerator, microwave, toaster and coffee maker
• Private balcony, lakeview
• 1 bathroom separated into two areas—one with a shower and sink, and the other with a toilet, tub/shower combination and a second sink
• Wireless Internet access
Guests enjoy a variety of convenient amenities ranging from babysitting, laundry services, grocery delivery and more.
Discover a wealth of recreation offerings at the Resort, including:
• Beach: Relish the view from one of the lounge chairs and hammocks placed throughout the beach area.
• Bicycling: Take in the Resort sights on a bicycle. Bicycles are available for rent at the Marina or Guests may choose to take the family on a Surrey bike ride (built for 2 or 4).
• Campfire: Gather 'round the campfire for lively storytelling, spirited sing-alongs and tasty treats.
• Supervised Children's Activity Center: Kids ages 3 to 12 can engage in activities inspired by classic tales while parents enjoy a little downtime.
• Daily Family Fun: Join in the nightly torch lighting ceremony, pool parties, hula dancing lessons and treasure hunts.
• Electrical Water Pageant: Each night (weather permitting), the legendary Electrical Water Pageant floats through the waters of Seven Seas Lagoon where you can relax on your deck and enjoy the show.
• Fishing: Reel in the fun with guided excursions and dockside fishing.
• Jogging: Enjoy a run or a walk on the scenic 1.5-mile trail along Seven Seas Lagoon.
• Mikala Canoe Club Marina: The Resort's lakeside marina offers a variety of watercraft available for rent, as well as private cruises and excursions on Seven Seas Lagoon.
• Movies Under the Stars: Watch favorite Disney film screenings on the beach near the feature pool.
• Pools: Splash down at the Lava Pool or lounge the day away around the leisure pool.
• Premium Poolside Cabanas: Indulge in one of the enhanced and upgraded cabanas that offer a private, shaded oasis by the pool for a half-day, full day or evening
• Volleyball: Play a friendly beach volleyball match with friends on the lagoon-side court.
Disney Watercraft Transportation
Take a boat ride across Seven Seas Lagoon to Magic Kingdom Park or to Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
The convenient Resort Monorail stops just steps away. from the Lobby, whisking Guests to Magic Kingdom Park and Epcot
Embrace the tranquil spirit of the South Pacific at an oasis of tropical palms, flickering Tiki torches and white-sand beaches. Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows makes its home at one of the most legendary—Walt Disney World Resorts.
The renewal of Disney's Polynesian Village Resort reaffirms Walt Disney's enduring fantasy of the South Pacific: a tropical heaven-on-earth that is always just over the horizon. This re-imagined island-themed paradise is filled with touches of Disney magic. Torches light the way and soft breezes rustle the palm fronds surrounding the lapping waters of Seven Seas Lagoon. Exotic libations, delectable island dishes and traditional songs inspire Guests to unwind in an idyllic world of fantasy. Walt Disney loved Polynesian culture, and the Resort was originally envisioned as a continuation of Adventureland area at Magic Kingdom Park.
The experience begins as Guests approach the Disney Vacation Club longhouses of Tokelau, Moorea and Pago Pago.
Cast Members celebrate the spirit of Aloha, a culture of friendship rooted in Polynesian tradition each day at the Resort. Every Guest is welcomed into the ʻohana, or family, as cherished cousins. As ambassadors of Polynesian traditions and heritage, Cast Members are Mea Ho'okipa, which means they welcome Guests with unconditional warmth and generosity and strive to embody the spirit of Kina'ole—a devotion to excellence.More
Earn money by renting out your home. With no up-front fees and no contract, you keep more for yourself.
Easy to manage
Confirm bookings in one click and track everything from enquiry to check-out – even while you're on the go.
Trusted by travellers
With millions of reviews and protected online payments, Tripadvisor helps travellers book your home with confidence.
Set up your free listing