* Book now to take advantage of reduced rates for stays from June through September!
Experience a truly relaxing getaway at this 4-bedroom, 4-bathroom Holiday vacation rental house. With room to sleep up to 10 guests, upscale amenities galore, and an outstanding location right on the Anclote River, this home has everything you need!
You won’t believe your eyes when you arrive at this remarkable residence - marvelous adobe characterizes the home's attractive exterior, settled in the serene presence of the Anclote River that leads all the way out to the ocean. You’ll find the dwelling's interior equally as delightful, gleaming with lavish furnishings and top-of-the-line appliances at every turn, in addition to tasteful decor throughout 2,358 square feet of gorgeously appointed living space. Every essential comfort and amenity needed to feel completely at home is here, including air conditioning, in unit laundry machines, and complimentary wireless internet access to keep you connected while you’re away.
The mornings here are simply amazing, and you’ll have a view of it all from the Great Room’s open floor plan. After a few hours of exploring the area, take a load off and spend the afternoon with a good book outside on the private patio, which overlooks the water and comes screened-in for your comfort. Later, head inside to take advantage of the multiple provided board games or gaming table, creating hours of fun and laughter with the family. Look forward to preparing delicious home-cooked meals in the full kitchen, equipped with stainless steel appliances, cherry-wood cabinets, granite countertops, a drop-in range, Barcelona backsplash and breakfast bar. After dinner, spend some quality time with your loved ones and watch a movie in the welcoming living room, where you’ll find a custom-built entertainment center, complete with a flat screen TV with cable access. End the night with an invigorating rinse in the luxurious walk-in shower before heading to bed to rest up for another exciting day in paradise.
This astounding home sits directly on the banks of the Anclote River, which means you'll have direct waterfront access right at your fingertips! Just off the backyard, you’ll find unbelievable amenities to help you experience this waterfront location to the fullest, including 10' kayaks, a floating dock and boat lift, all privately owned and available for guest use. Plus, feel free to utilize the home's provided bicycles for both adults and kids to help you thoroughly explore the surrounding landscape.
You’ll absolutely love the area this phenomenal home is settled in. Spend your vacation days relishing in the radiant Florida sunshine on a boat ride along the Anclote, or deep sea fishing in the Atlantic. Other opportunities to enjoy the wonderful weather include golf at one of the many pristine courses nearby, walking through the various nature parks, visiting Honeymoon Island State Park, or simply reveling in the immense beauty at local beaches such as Clearwater. Clearwater Beach also offers an outstanding nightlife scene and breathtaking sunsets and the Pier 60 Festival.
When you’ve had your fill of outdoor recreation, there's still plenty of excitement to be found! Popular attractions include Busch Gardens, the Florida Aquarium, and multiple professional sporting events in Tampa. You’ll adore the exquisite galleries, charming shops and delectable restaurant options, all within close proximity of the home. If you’re feeling particularly ambitious, take a day trip to Orlando to experience the magic at Walt Disney World, Universal Studios or Seaworld. No matter how you spend your time while you’re here, this excellent Holiday vacation rental house will quickly become a place you want to visit again year after year!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen (wine glasses, plates, cups, silverware, bake-ware), entertainment center, air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, flat screen TV with cable and DVDs, floating dock, private boat lift, beach toys, screen patio, indoor dining table seating for 4-6, outdoor table seating for 6, child's high chair also available, gaming table, pet beds, and wireless internet access
- 4 bikes available at the property for guest enjoyment!
- Incredible waterfront location! Nestled right on the Anclote River, which leads directly out to the ocean
- Close proximity to fishing, boating, shopping, dining, and other notable attractions!
- Suitable for elderly! Home is all one level and there is a walk-in shower available!
- Two kayaks with life jackets available for rent at an additional fee!
- Master Bedroom Suite: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2 (In-Law Suite): Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4: Queen-sized Bed
- A Pullout Sleeper Sofa in the Great Room can accommodate 2 extra guests
- One Cordaroy bean bag/Full-sized sleeper (more equipped for kids/teenagers)
- No smoking in the home. Smoking outside home on property permitted
- Please note garage parking is not available at this rental. There is parking available on the large driveway and street. Parking for boat trailer is available on the driveway
- Pet friendly with fee (maximum 2 pets allowed, 35-pound weight limit)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Kayak Rental Agreement must be signed before use
- Additional fees and taxes may apply