We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
2BR/2BA+Loft in the town of Telluride, Sleep 7, Pool/hot-tub, Steps to Lift 7
1 of 28Living room area
2 nights minimum
Experience rustic sophistication in our 2 bedroom +loft condo in the town of Telluride. About 5 min. walk to the center of the town. Recently remodeled with reclaimed barn-wood throughout, steps from ski lifts (Lift 7) and hiking trails by San Miguel River. Gourmet kitchen and access to heated pool/hot tub. Lulu City 6P is a townhome style condo with no units above or below, and this is ideal for a family with small children. The garage occupies the first floor, and the 2nd and 3rd floors are for living space. Two bedrooms are located downstairs (2nd floor), and the living room and kitchen are in the 3rd floor. There is a loft with additional beds on the 3rd floor. One bedroom and a bathroom downstairs can be 'locked off' from the rest of the unit, if you choose, which is a nice option fo...Experience rustic sophistication in our 2 bedroom +loft condo in the town of Telluride. About 5 min. walk to the center of the town. Recently remodeled with reclaimed barn-wood throughout, steps from ski lifts (Lift 7) and hiking trails by San Miguel River. Gourmet kitchen and access to heated pool/hot tub. Lulu City 6P is a townhome style condo with no units above or below, and this is ideal for a family with small children. The garage occupies the first floor, and the 2nd and 3rd floors are for living space. Two bedrooms are located downstairs (2nd floor), and the living room and kitchen are in the 3rd floor. There is a loft with additional beds on the 3rd floor. One bedroom and a bathroom downstairs can be 'locked off' from the rest of the unit, if you choose, which is a nice option for those vacationing with friends or other family.
Check-in: 4:00 p.m., Check-out: 11:00 a.m.
Early check-in/late check-out can be arranged at no additional cost if our schedule permits.
- 1215 sq. footage
- Sleeps 7, two bedrooms plus spacious loft:
: one king bed; one queen bed; two twin beds plus trundle in the loft
- Access to heated pool, hot tub and communal grills
- Steps away from Lift 7 (175 yards)
- Across the street from San Miguel River trail and free shuttle bus stop (Galloping goose)
- One assigned garage parking space plus plenty of street parking by the building. There is a public parking lot across the street for additional parking.
- Short walk to the grocery store
- Two bikes available for guest use, and bike rack in the garage
- Private ski storage closet in the garage.
- View of ski area and pool from the living room
- Private wireless internet network
MAIN FLOOR-GREAT ROOM (3rd Floor)
- New reclaimed barn-wood floors
- Spacious open floor plan
- Flat screen TV and Blu-Ray DVD player and audio system
- Comfortable sofa and arm chairs in living area, seating for 6
KITCHEN AND DINING AREA (3rd Floor)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Stainless steel appliances
- Granite counter tops
- Dining table and breakfast bar, seating for 8
LOFT AREA (3rd Floor)
- Two twin beds, one with a trundle bed (a total of 3 single beds)
- Accessed with a spiral staircase
- Bathroom 1 (3rd Floor) : recently remodeled bathroom with shower/jetted tub combo
- Bathroom 2 (2nd Floor): recently remodeled enclosed shower with heat lamp
BEDROOMS (2nd Floor)
- Bedroom 1: king bed with flat screen TV and Blu-Ray DVD player
- Bedroom 2: queen bed with flat screen and Blu-Ray DVD player, full en suite bathroom
SMALL KITCHENETTE (2nd Floor)
- Coffee maker, small refrigerator and microwave
- Front-load washer/Dryer
- Iron and ironing board, vacuum cleaner, hair dryers, humidifiers, slower cooker, blender, electric pancake griddle, rice cooker
- High-end linens and furniture, environmentally conscious products and organic kitchen supplies
Tourist License / Licencia de turismo N °: # 015766, CO#:25648260More
- No smoking
- Not suitable for pets
- No parties or events (Please refrain from loud music that may disturb our neighbors)
- Not accessible by wheelchairs
- No ski boots inside the house and no shoes in carpeted area.
Comfortable and convenient - was great for parents with three adult kids - hosts were fantastic and made our stay easy.
Thank Nigel W
About the Owner
Response Time:Within a few hours
Listed Since:June 2015
Interaction with guests:
Guests can email or text me at any time if they have any concern. A property manager resides in the same building and will be available if any assistance is needed. We use a smart lock keypad, which generate an individual access code depending on the length of stay, and this code can be changed into any combination that can be easily remembered. The guest information, including tourist guide and house information, will be sent out a week before the arrival.
Telluride sits in a box canyon. Steep forested mountains and cliffs surround it, with Bridal Veil Falls at the head of the canyon. Numerous weathered ruins of old mining operations dot the hillsides. A free gondola connects the town with its companion town, Mountain Village, Colorado, at the base of the ski area. Telluride and the surrounding area have featured prominently in pop culture. It is the subject of several popular songs. It is especially known for its ski resort and slopes during the winter as well as an extensive festival schedule during the summer.
How to get there
The Montrose Regional Airport (MTJ), located 65 miles (about an hour drive) from Telluride/Mountain Village, is the airport of choice for most visitors. Several transportation companies provide shuttle service from Montrose airport to Telluride. Rental cars are also available at the Montrose Airport, but we recommend the ground transportation option as once you arrive in Telluride a car is unnecessary.
Major highways, Colorado 145 is part of the San Juan Skyway. It connects Telluride to Cortez and Naturita. This road also gives access to State Highway 62 and 550, the main route to Denver (I-70 or US 285), Montrose and other important places in Colorado.