Occupy this gorgeous 3-bedroom, 4-bath Paradise Valley vacation rental home for your next Arizona retreat! Nestled high on Mummy Mountain with stunning views overlooking the city and surrounding landscape, this house leaves nothing to be desired.
This upscale private residence can comfortably accommodate up to 9 lucky vacationers in approximately 3,200 square feet of beautifully furnished living space, recently remodeled from top to bottom with lovely cherry hardwood floors throughout the main living areas. In addition to 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, the house features a game room with convertible pullout couch that can serve as a supplementary bed, if needed. You’re practically guaranteed to feel a million miles from the stresses of daily life starting from the moment you first arrive at this serene 1-acre property, perched on the side of Mummy Mountain in the middle of Paradise Valley.
Everything required to feel as relaxed as possible during your trip is on hand, including air conditioning, complimentary wireless internet access, in-unit laundry machines, Nintendo Wii and Xbox video game consoles, and a total of 4 flat screen TVs with DirecTV cable service. For additional entertainment, the TVs in the master bedroom and media room have Apple TV streaming capabilities, as well. Following each exciting day of outdoor excursions, look forward to preparing delectable homemade meals in the fabulous chef’s kitchen, fully equipped with all the essential cooking appliances. The kitchen opens out to a gracious breakfast area and elegant great room, complete with dual-sided cozy gas fireplace.
Open the large glass pocket doors from the great room to access the home’s expansive private deck, where you can sit back and marvel at the famous sunsets out over the twinkling city lights, along with spectacular Camelback Mountain vistas. The property also boasts a basketball hoop in the driveway and nice-sized private backyard with grass, perfect for family lawn games or simply lounging in the balmy Arizona sunshine!
Located in a highly desirable neighborhood overlooking the pristine Paradise Valley Country Club, this outstanding house will have you minutes away from some of the Valley’s best hiking spots, golf courses, Scottsdale nightlife, sports bars, night clubs, entertainment, and amazing shopping. Golfing enthusiasts will be pleased by the home’s very close proximity to many of the region’s top golf courses, while the Valley’s 2 premier shopping centers are only 5-10 minutes away: The Biltmore and Scottsdale Fashion Square. The TPC Scottsdale Golf Course, home of the Phoenix Open tournament, is just 15 minutes from the dwelling.
Mere minutes stand between this property and all the action in downtown Scottsdale, all the wonderful restaurants in both Scottsdale and Phoenix, the Phoenix Zoo and the Desert Botanical Gardens, giving you no shortage of fun ways to spend your time here. Plus, Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport can be reached in only about 15-20 minutes, providing utmost convenience when trying to catch your flight. No matter what season you plan to visit or how long you intend to stay, you’ll be happy you chose this phenomenal Paradise Valley vacation rental house as your ultimate home base for exploring the picturesque Phoenix Metropolitan Area!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped chef's kitchen, wireless internet access, game room, 4 TVs with DirecTV cable (2 of which also have Apple TV), Nintendo Wii and Xbox gaming consoles, air conditioning, in-unit washer/dryer, 2 private patio/decks, grassy private backyard, outdoor basketball hoop, and more
- Tremendous location on 1 private acre, situated up high on the side of Mummy Mountain with captivating sunset displays and extraordinary panoramic views of the city lights, Camelback and Mummy Mountains
- Near Paradise Valley Country Club and right next door to a clubhouse!
- Minutes away from top-tier golf courses, premier shopping centers, excellent restaurants, noteworthy hiking trails, various outdoor recreational activities, downtown Phoenix and Scottsdale, Phoenix Zoo, Desert Botanical Gardens, nightlife, entertainment, popular sports bars, and numerous other attractions!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- 1 Twin-sized Daybed and 1 Pullout Sleeper Sofa in the Game Room can accommodate up to 3 extra guests
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $80.00 flat fee per stay (maximum 2 pets allowed, 25-pound weight limit)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Additional fees and taxes may apply