A serene getaway awaits you at this welcoming Happy Jack vacation rental cabin in the woods. Offering 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, beds for 6 guests and a huge private wraparound porch, this cabin has all the ingredients for a rejuvenating Arizona escape!
You’ll know you’re in for a treat the moment you first arrive at this warm and wonderful cabin, tucked away in a picturesque wooded setting. An enormous private wraparound porch surrounds 3 sides of the house, providing plenty of room to enjoy the sunshine and shade with your loved ones. Inside, the cabin boasts 1,500 square feet of lovingly appointed living space, furnished with all the necessary comforts of home such as cable TV, in-unit laundry machines, ironing equipment and a cozy electric fireplace in the living room. There is even a full ping pong table set up available for guests who want a little play time! The entire property was recently updated in 2016, featuring a new second bathroom upstairs and a brilliantly renovated kitchen, refurbished with sleek granite countertops and fully equipped with all the essential cooking appliances.
At this inviting cabin, you are simply immersed in nature - wildlife abounds here, from squirrels and deer to the occasional elk. The towering verdant pine trees wrap around you like a big green coat! Admire your breathtaking surroundings from the home’s massive wraparound porch, where you’ll never have a shortage of phenomenal scenery. Because the cabin is settled in Coconino National Forest, you are on hunting ground! A deep freezer is available on the premises for your convenience.
Only a short drive stands between this cabin and Blue Ridge Reservoir, along with all the fantastic fishing it offers. Venture just 19 miles from the house to explore Strawberry and Pine, hosting great antique shopping, thrift stores, and some terrific local eateries. Whether you’re planning a fun hunting trip with old friends or a relaxing holiday with the entire family, this cheerful Happy Jack vacation rental cabin ensures a peaceful nature-filled retreat you won’t forget anytime soon!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with updated granite, gigantic private wraparound porch surrounding 3 sides of the cabin, electric fireplace, in-unit washer/dryer, ironing equipment, 1 flat screen TV with cable, deep freezer, and more
- Incredible location! Nestled in Coconino National Forest on hunting ground amidst lots of beautiful wildlife!
- Close proximity to outstanding fishing at Blue Ridge Reservoir
- Just 19 miles away from Strawberry and Pine, home to excellent antiquing and delightful local restaurants!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $25.00 fee per pet per stay (maximum 2 pets allowed)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Additional fees and taxes may apply