Walked in to this house and all we could smell was smoke, should of turned around and left
then..No dogs and no smoking signs mind you but everywhere we stepped on the carpet was a circled wet spot .. The bedding in both bedrooms was filthy, we had to wash sheets, both bedspreads and pillowcases.the oven was a disgrace, including the microwave. And to put the icing on the cake they still charged us a whopping cleaning deposit.......and we were supposed to have a 2 car garage,that was a lie!! My advice, check out your rental beforehand.