Interested in Killarney?
We'll send you updates with the latest deals, reviews and articles for Killarney each week.
Topics include Transportation, Ireland: For Foreign Visitors & more!
Here is a list of Place to shop in Killarney. Please feel free to add to this list only shops located in Killarney Please.
1. Aran Sweater Market - Located on College street beside the car park. It sells Irish Sweaters also know as Aran Sweaters most with a selection of Aran Knitwear and Irish Gift. In June 2014 they expanded the shop in size and it stretches way back now. If you have some kids great pic to get is beside the artifical sheep they have near the entrance of the store. Overall if you a tourist looking for real Irish Wool Sweaters then this is the real deal. 100% irish made product from what I can see.
2. Kilkenny Shop, http://www.kilkennyshop.com/ locate at 3 new street, its more catered to gifts, jewelry and house and home products that wool. They have many brands in the store a a section for Guess Bags also. They seem to regularly run promotions and special offers. You can sign up for their email alerts as their sale are really good when they go on.
3. Christy's on 10 main street is owned by the same peope as Kilkenny so the look and feel is similar. They cater more to tourists and women, lots of ladies bags etc.... They have a steep stairs upstairs to the second floor where the have paddywackery type of Irish gifts.
4. Plenty of Sport stores in Killarney. Elvery Sports on New street, as well as Lifestyle sports.
5. The Outlet Centre - http://www.killarneyoutletcentre.com/ this large store is located next to the bus and train station. Inside they have a hollands and barrett, a bag shop for ladies, claire hair accessories, the nike outlet store, clothes stores, coffee shop and various traders. Upstairs you have Obriens, the toilet are next to hair and some other stores.
6. Quills Woollen Market, are on Main street and two door up have a Gift store. They have a old 1930's car on display in their gift store which is a good photo opportunity and they sell Irish clothes and Aran knitwear also.
7. Peter Cox Gallery, - selling photos of Kerry mostly beside Quills. There are other art galleries around too like Dermot McCarty and the Back Lane Gallery.
8. There are a free ladies boutiques on New Street walk up and down and you will see.
9. About 5 mins drive from Killarney Centre (head out cork side of Killarney you have http://deerparkshopping.ie/ Aldi is next to it and great for cheap grocery shopping. IN Deerpart you have Tesco. If you drive around to the back of tesco you have many more stores. Like Marks and Spencers. Large Toy Store, Dorothy Perkins, Argos, Homebase, Boots and some more.
10. There is a Lidl on the Killorglin side of Killarney near the Roundabout for Tralee
11. Chariles Old Sweet Shop is opposit Quills
12. Blackthorn is another gift store up main street selling Irish Gifts
13. Next to Ross hotel you have another Gift Shop.
14.... more can be added.