Phuket TourismPhuket HotelsPhuket Bed and BreakfastPhuket Holiday RentalsPhuket Holiday PackagesFlights to PhuketPhuket AttractionsPhuket ShoppingPhuket Travel ForumPhuket PhotosPhuket MapPhuket GuideHotels
All Phuket HotelsPhuket Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in PhuketBy Hotel TypeThings to doRestaurantsFlightsHoliday RentalsShoppingHoliday PackagesCruisesCar Hire
Phuket MotelsPhuket CampgroundsPhuket HostelsFamily Hotels PhuketSpa Hotels in PhuketRomantic Hotels PhuketBusiness Hotels PhuketPhuket ResortsPhuket Beach HotelsLuxury Hotels PhuketPhuket Ski-In / Ski-Out HotelsCasinos in PhuketBy Hotel Class
By Hotel Brand
InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in PhuketAccor Hotels in PhuketMarriott Hotels in PhuketKata Group Resorts in PhuketRamada Hotels in PhuketNovotel Hotels in PhuketHoliday Inns Resorts in PhuketBanyan Tree Hotels in PhuketCentara Hotels & Resorts in PhuketOYO Hotels in PhuketBodega Hostels Hotels in PhuketAndacura Hotels & Resorts in PhuketPopular Amenities
Popular Phuket Categories
Honeymoon Hotels PhuketHoneymoon Resorts PhuketHotels with Hot Tubs in PhuketCheap Hostels in PhuketPhuket Party HotelsAll Inclusive Resorts in PhuketPhuket Suite HotelsAll Inclusive Hotels in PhuketPhuket Hotels With EntertainmentPhuket City Centre HotelsNear Landmarks
Hotels near Bangla RoadHotels near Patong BeachHotels near Big Buddha PhuketHotels near Phuket FantaSeaHotels near Kata BeachHotels near Karon BeachHotels near Nai Harn BeachHotels near Freedom BeachHotels near Chaithararam Temple (Wat Chalong)Hotels near Karon View PointNear Airports
Phuket Tourism: Best of Phuket
Stunning beaches, nonstop nightlife, and culture for days
Tropical beaches, hidden temples, local markets, and a thumping club scene. Phuket draws those who mellow in the sun and thrive at night. Further inland, Phuket Town’s eateries allow you to dip into chili and blue ginger-spiced dishes, and a stroll through the old quarter opens a window into the layers of its past. Despite its size and geography, there’s plenty of dining, accommodations, and adventure to satisfy luxury travellers and budget-conscious trip takers all year long.
Start planning for Phuket
Create a Trip to save and organise all of your travel ideas, and see them on a map
- By Ellemay 🍹🐠🐳Driving around Phuket Island - Thailand 🚗Driving around Phuket is heaps of fun with stunning beaches, restaurants and nightlife to explore. Driving on the left-hand side of the road is relevantly easy, we found no issues except for the random motorbikes. We also enjoyed staying in the Accor Hotels which are scattered throughout the island.43 items
Places to see, things to do, and ways to wander.
A mix of the charming, lavish, and modern.
Quintessential restaurants, bars, and beyond.
From the Forums
Phuket for the Animal Lover
If you're an animal lover like me, here are my top spots in Phuket that treat animals with care and respect!
Krys Heng, Singapore, Singapore
- Monkey Hill1,094 ReviewsFor those a little braver, visit Monkey Hill! Bear in mind that the monkeys hanging around the area are wild so don't even think about carrying any food, even in a bag -- they'll sniff you out for sure. Otherwise, it's a fun walk as you'll be surrounded by monkeys and friendly dogs.
- Soi Dog Foundation1,275 ReviewsI love dogs and have 2 of my own but every time there's an opportunity to touch and interact with more, i can't say no! Soi Dog Foundation is S.E. Asia’s largest rescue organisation for vulnerable street dogs and stray cats. They have guided tours and volunteer programmes that you can sign up to or donate to!
- Phuket Elephant Sanctuary1,428 ReviewsThis sanctuary is a MUST VISIT for all who are in Phuket. Phuket Elephant Sanctuary is the first and only ethical elephant sanctuary in Phuket where elephants roam around, bathe and sozialize freely across 30 acres of lush, tropical land. There's no bathing, riding or hugging involved but you can interact with them during feeding times!
- Phuket Aquarium889 ReviewsA great activity for a rainy day! The aquarium isn't the largest or most fancy but it's clean and well maintained. The sharks are super cool and so is the turtle enclosure.
- Lanta Animal Welfare3,399 ReviewsIf you're keen on travelling a little out of Phuket, Lanta Animal Welfare is located on Ko Lanta. A lovely, well maintained animal shelter that's always open to volunteers and happy dog walkers in the mornings! There's also a cafe with wifi where you can stop by for a quick break.