All reviews room was clean annapolis valley bagels would stay here again late check great breakfast breakfast was included irving big stop great job pleasant surprise queen bed great spot fridge and microwave coffee maker few times worked fine great customer service
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Very Comfortable room, the staff was friendly and a very clean place, The breakfast was very good
Will definitely be going back their is was good and cold and I liked the curtains And the ceiling

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

When I went to check in I was ignored while two employees stared at a computer screen and spoke a foreign language. When they finally noticed me they seemed irritated I was interrupting them. While they were checking me in it seemed like they did not know what they were doing. They continued to speak a foreign language in front of me and laughed. It seemed clear all they wanted was my money. After they collected my payment they then they went back to what I was doing. They also sent me in the wrong direction to my room. Never felt so disrespected!

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 13 October 2017

Staff was kind and helpful, breakfast was convenient and filling. Rooms were clean and comfortable, great value for a great stay. I would go back again. Great place to stop when travelling, excellent location as well.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 October 2017

It offers everything to make your stay comfortable and a pleasant one.
Beautiful surroundings, great customer service and clean rooms
Very good location with beautiful small towns around to explore.
Price was so reasonable as compared to other hotels. We went for a nice walk around , it was so refreshing. Safe surroundings.

Room Tip: Book in advance
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 October 2017

This hotel was well staffed and maintained. It was easy to access from the highway. Room was clean . The Front Desk staff was very helpful. Housekeeping team was amazing . This was the second time using this particular hotel . Free Breakfast was really good .
I would highly recommend this hotel to any traveller.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business