Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 October 2019 via mobile

This was our first fall visit; we always visit in July so we can use the pool. The weather wasn’t great; grey and gloomy, the colours weren’t at their best; a week or two until peak BUT the same great hospitality, immaculate property and the added benefit of getting to enjoy the cozy fireplace. Totally relaxing and, since we were the only guests, sitting by the roaring fire with Heidi curled contentedly by our feet was perfect!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2019 via mobile

It was a wonderful way to spend are 34 anniversary. The view was so beautiful every way you looked. The room was everything I could have wanted and more. Loved the fireplace in the room it was so relaxing. My husband fell in love with Hidie there dog. She is so friendly. Clare was so helpful and friendly she treated us like family. Clare recommended Ted’s Range Road Dinner the food was so good. We will have to go back. Best weekend ever we will be back again. Gail

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2019

A short getaway into nature was a perfect reprieve from the daily grind. Clare was so helpful, including showing me the path to the Irish Mtn Lookout and to the lovely Tom Thomson nature trail just down the hill. Dinner at Ted's diner, also just down the hill, was amazing. All in all, this B&B is tops in my books, spotlessly clean, cozy, and includes a lovely breakfast. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 2 October 2019

As someone with a high stress job, this spot was exactly what I needed. The beauty and tranquility was incredible. Clare was a most gracious hostess and made me feel right at home. I will definitely be back! and would highly recommend Irish Mountain B&B if you're looking to re-charge your batteries.

Reviewed 2 October 2019

I recently stayed at Irish Mountain B&B and it was just what I needed! The room was lovely and cozy and view from my balcony was amazing! I enjoyed nature hikes on nearby trails and had a wonderful dining experience at Teds, (which is located down the road from the B&B).
I would highly recommend Irish Mountain B&B as a getaway destination!