Open today: 10:00 - 17:00

Reviewed 8 December 2022
ghostchild2
Athlone, Ireland
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews all ages wonderful amenity play area well worth a visit animals
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 May 2023

We had our son's birthday party at the heritage park in Dun Na Si recently and I can only recommend it entirely for such an occasion. Karen, the park team & cafe staff were so welcoming and helpful. A lovely chat about the animals as the children helped in feeding them. Plenty of space to roam with settings to explore and the food perfect for the occasion. It really was a party at our own pace with lots of fun!!

Date of experience: May 2023
Reviewed 8 December 2022 via mobile

Have been many times but this was my first time visiting for Halloween. Went with my two kids 12 and 10 and we all found it brilliant. I must say well done to the organisers as they put in some amount of effort and planning. The decorations and actors were just brilliant. It was spooky enough to keep my two entertained without actually scaring them. Wish I had gone to it before.

Date of experience: October 2022
Reviewed 17 August 2022

Absolutely gorgeous centre with wonderful treasures to explore - the kids loved being able to walk inside the old cottages and look at the furniture and utensils from the olden days. The playground and walkways are fantastic too - we spent 3 hours here on a lovely sunny day, and would highly recommend it.

Date of experience: August 2022
1  Thank Jodyk_11
Reviewed 3 July 2022

Family visit to this lovely farm museum, park and farm with walking trails, a playground and cafe. The museum houses old farm machinery and equipment and took my Father back to when he was younger using these on his farm with a work horse. There are toilets available at different points and the cafe provided tasty wraps/panini's. Definitely worth a visit with the whole family.

Date of experience: July 2022
Reviewed 17 June 2022 via mobile

Fabulous park, I highly recommend a visit! Plenty to see and do for all ages. The step back in time and immersion in life as it would be in the various houses and exhibits on site is just magical! The Comhaltas connection and fantastic information displays in the Teach Ceoil should be mandatory viewing for every Irish person! Excellent cafe on site, food is hot, service is excellent and very reasonably priced! Staff all ove rthe centre are most wecloming and are a credit to the place! Wonderful amenity on our doorstep! We will definitely return!

Date of experience: June 2022