Rendezvous Lounge
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Cupecoy Bay
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Rendez Vous Lounge French & Italian Cuisine Terrace style dining located in a Mediterranean village called Porto Cupecoy in SXM Sint Maarten. Breakfast, Lunch and dinner is served daily. For Special treat stop by for a gelato or French pastries. Open 7 days a week from 8 A.M. To 10 P.M. (Kitchen closes at 9 P.M.) Happy hours every day from 5 to 7 P.M. CB: Visa,Amex, Master card & Discover
Reviewed 19 July 2016

I stopped for a spot of lunch about 2pm so a bit late. I chose Mahi Mahi fish cakes as an open sandwich with a side salad, delicious and Iced tea a must when driving. Most of the diners had been and gone so it was peaceful and cool. The menu seemed comprehensive with lots of choice and some good looking pastries on offer.

Reviewed 1 July 2016

During our recent two-week visit to St. Martin, we stayed in Cupecoy, so the marina at Porto Cupecoy was a short jaunt away. We headed for lunch on our first day of arrival, as it was late when we got checked in, and we were hungry for anything close. We enjoyed the lasagna and chicken Caesar salad, both of which were served quickly and were tasty.

The marina where Rendezvous Lounge is located has a movie-night each Monday. So each Monday evening during our stay, we headed to Rendezvous Lounge an hour ahead of show-time, and ordered pizza. Our first evening, we ordered two, and it was way too much, so we had doggie bags for lunch the next day. Our next move night, we simply ordered one pizza, which was still plentiful. Each time we visited, we had pleasant wait-staff, good food, and the prices are in the normal range for a resort destination.

Although we didn't take advantage of this, they restaurant also serves wonderful looking gelatos and French pastries, including almond croissants. Next time!

Reviewed 25 June 2016

Recent trip to St Martin some restaurants were closed for the low season. Rende-Vouz Lounge was near our villa in the Cupecoy Marina. Delightful menu, food prepared well and helpful and friendly service. Breakfast, lunch or dinner. We went once for lunch and once for dinner. Nice salads, pasta, seafood, chicken. Look for the specials. I had a delightful Veal Scallopini Piccata and my husband an excellent Tuna Tartar.

Reviewed 24 June 2016

Went here at least 4 times during our stay. Lovely scenery and good food at decent prices. The frozen juice is perfect on a hot day and all of the Benedict dishes were wonderful!

Reviewed 1 June 2016

First time at this restaurant. Driving by and decided to stop and see the area. There is an inside area, as well as outside. We settled on outside overlooking the harbor. Very comfortable chairs for my husband, who is disabled. The menu was very diverse and it was hard to choose! I decided on strawberry and cream crepes, while he had the pan breakfast. My crepes were wonderful! Light and just enough for me. He loved his also, which included eggs, bacon, sausage, beans. I had a mimosa to drink, which was decent. The only downside was that service was slow. But, this does not bother us as we are on vacation and on "island" time!!!! We will go back to try dinner and music.