“Excellent Choice, Eclectic Menu”
Review of Rendezvous Lounge

Rendezvous Lounge
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Cupecoy Bay
Price range: US$12 - US$58
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Rendez Vous Lounge French & Italian Cuisine Terrace style dining located in a Mediterranean village called Porto Cupecoy in SXM Sint Maarten. Breakfast, Lunch and dinner is served daily. For Special treat stop by for a gelato or French pastries. Open 7 days a week from 8 A.M. To 10 P.M. Happy hours every day from 5 to 7 P.M. CB: Visa,Amex, Master card & Discover
Reviewed 25 June 2016

Recent trip to St Martin some restaurants were closed for the low season. Rende-Vouz Lounge was near our villa in the Cupecoy Marina. Delightful menu, food prepared well and helpful and friendly service. Breakfast, lunch or dinner. We went once for lunch and once for dinner. Nice salads, pasta, seafood, chicken. Look for the specials. I had a delightful Veal Scallopini Piccata and my husband an excellent Tuna Tartar.

Reviewed 24 June 2016

Went here at least 4 times during our stay. Lovely scenery and good food at decent prices. The frozen juice is perfect on a hot day and all of the Benedict dishes were wonderful!

Reviewed 1 June 2016

First time at this restaurant. Driving by and decided to stop and see the area. There is an inside area, as well as outside. We settled on outside overlooking the harbor. Very comfortable chairs for my husband, who is disabled. The menu was very diverse and it was hard to choose! I decided on strawberry and cream crepes, while he had the pan breakfast. My crepes were wonderful! Light and just enough for me. He loved his also, which included eggs, bacon, sausage, beans. I had a mimosa to drink, which was decent. The only downside was that service was slow. But, this does not bother us as we are on vacation and on "island" time!!!! We will go back to try dinner and music.

Reviewed 2 May 2016

At first glance we thought that this was a pastry place but we took a second look and we were glad we did. We had dinner twice here and were pleased both times. The food is good as well as the service. The price was reasonable.

Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

First visit. Nice location at Porto Cupecoy. Stopped for breakfast. Food was good but our server just seemed uninterested in providing good service. It's not like they were busy. There were only two other tables occupied with a second server present. I had an omelette and my wife had a crepe. Both were fine. Our server forgot to bring my toast. Not a big deal but trying to get her to bring toast with butter was frustrating. I finally had to ask the other server to take care of it for me. Maybe new person, maybe an anomaly. We'll give it another try.