“Not just a breakfast place”
Review of Rendezvous Lounge

Rendezvous Lounge
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Cupecoy Bay
Price range: US$12 - US$58
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Rendez Vous Lounge French & Italian Cuisine Terrace style dining located in a Mediterranean village called Porto Cupecoy in SXM Sint Maarten. Breakfast, Lunch and dinner is served daily. For Special treat stop by for a gelato or French pastries. Open 7 days a week from 8 A.M. To 10 P.M. Happy hours every day from 5 to 7 P.M. CB: Visa,Amex, Master card & Discover
Reviewed 2 May 2016

At first glance we thought that this was a pastry place but we took a second look and we were glad we did. We had dinner twice here and were pleased both times. The food is good as well as the service. The price was reasonable.

Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

First visit. Nice location at Porto Cupecoy. Stopped for breakfast. Food was good but our server just seemed uninterested in providing good service. It's not like they were busy. There were only two other tables occupied with a second server present. I had an omelette and my wife had a crepe. Both were fine. Our server forgot to bring my toast. Not a big deal but trying to get her to bring toast with butter was frustrating. I finally had to ask the other server to take care of it for me. Maybe new person, maybe an anomaly. We'll give it another try.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

My wife and I eat here several times each time we visit St. Maarten. The Dutch breakfast is simple & tasty, for lunch, the tuna tartare is so delicious you'll forget it's also healthy, and for dinner, my wife enjoys the Mahi Mahi with its delicate lemon sauce while I have a hard time deciding between the Chicken Parmigiana & the Rib Eye Steak. The view is beautiful both during the day & at night when the piazza is all lit up. Great music Wednesday & Friday nights!

Date of visit: January 2016
1  Thank Lou R
Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

We stopped for dinner. This is one of several restaurants in a condo/marina area. We looked at all the menus for the various places and chose this one. We started out with calamari. A few fried rings on a plate with a white sauce. Not at all a nice presentation and they were overdone. I had a decent salad with fruit nuts and blue cheese. The dressing seemed like bottled Russian dressing... red and sticky. My husband's shrimp cocktail was pathetic. 5 small over done shrimp and the cocktail sauce tasted like plain ketchup. I had confit duck ravioli (an appetizer) for my meal. It was nothing special. My husband had veal scallopini which was tough and the side of penne which tasted like boxed mac & cheese. One person took our drink order. Someone else took our app order. The woman who brought our drinks took our meal order. Someone else brought our appetizers but when we tried to get some assistance, another woman came over, she was very clear everyone had their stations. I think we really weren't assigned to anyone, so over all our service was poor. The menu stated a 15% gratuity would be added to the check, which it was. But when they ran our card there was a line for a gratuity. Maybe that's just the way the credit machine prints, but it would have been too easy to tip twice. Just a sad experience. Location was cool though. We may go back to one of the other restaurants in the area.

1  Thank GoWithTheFlow1203
Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

We have had breakfast here in the place. This trip I got some pastries to take home for the next day. The apple turnover and eclair were excellent.

Date of visit: March 2016