See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 January 2017

The front desk staff is friendly... But don't go downstairs!! The employees in the office down stairs are extraordinarily rude. This is my second stay at the hotel. The first time I was here I thought everyone downstairs was having a bad day. Now that this is my second time staying here, I realize that they are just pure rude. Get a new staff downstairs... for real!!

Room tip: don't talk to the employees in the office down stairs. If you do, remember to don't let it ruin your day...
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank northshorian
Reviewed 20 January 2017

As long time owners at Sapphire we had seen it decline over the years but this visit was so exciting because it is returning to its earlier beauty. Newly resurfaced pool and underwater lighting, entirely new kitchen appliances, new TV's, new and plentiful beach towels, free WiFi, great manager's parties, and a wonderful, competent and involved manager. Really delighted with all the changes.

Room tip: Try to get 3rd floor or higher for the best view of the ocean or marina.
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
6  Thank shelby600
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Stayed at Sapphire for a few nights after Thanksgiving 2016. Unfortunately I didn't think to ask if they were renovating the hotel. The room was like a trip back to the 1970s. Would love to have stayed there when it first opened. Front desk staff not very welcoming but the rental car staff was very helpful.

If you are used to Holiday In and better quality you won't be too happy but it's cheap.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank agbmawr68
Reviewed 10 January 2017

Very nice...LOVED my room...was treated very well from the manager to housekeeping. .nice atmosphere, cheese n wine party.. Everyone was very friendly...Marcia was amazing very helpful and friendly. A great place to get away from the hectic world. Thank you for making this a great trip

Date of stay: December 2016
2  Thank Maria B
Mylene C, Director of Sales at Sapphire Beach Club Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2017

Thank you for your comment. We highly appreciate it. We are glad that you had a memorable stay.

Hope to see you again>

Reviewed 5 January 2017

My wife and I have been coming to Sapphire for many years and we have seen it at it's best and at it's worst. It is true that the past few years have been terrible but I will say that starting last season there has been a shift to upgrade the property. Considerable money has been invested already and it shows. New appliances, painting, cleaning, utensils, cookware, dishware, ac, wifi, towels, all are being replaced. Most important is management and owners attitude to get this place back to the quality resort it once was. This will take some time but it is moving forward.
One thing you can never take away is the location on the water and the beautiful sunrises and sunsets. We love it here and will continue to come back each year!

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank vincent m
Mylene C, Director of Sales at Sapphire Beach Club Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2017

Thank you for staying with us.

We work hard to make our guests happy and appreciate your feedback!