Hotel Kalisperis(Mesaria)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$324
US$156
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$224/night.

Villa Arlene(Mesaria)(Great Value!)
US$150
Pleiades Eco Houses(Mesaria)
Villa Danezis(Mesaria)
Emmantina(Mesaria)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 August 2011

We are a young couple on a tight budget and stayed in some low places but even accommodation in Guantanamo Bay would be better than this!

From the moment you're met at the hotel, you'll get a good indication of how your stay is going to pan out.

Upon paying, I was asked for my passport.. I put my handbag on the floor to search for it and quickly found it only to look up to find the woman serving me had her crotch in my face as she clambered over me to meet her friend, who she spent the next five minutes chatting to while I stood there apparently non existent.

Let me dot point for you the things wrong with the hotel.

*the whole hotel screams the '70's not in a chic re revival kind of way, like it hasn't been cared for in the past 40 years gone.

*the communal pool is impressive but you Have your very own in the shower as it doesn't drain properly but don't be fooled into thinking the water pressure is worth writing home about! It's dismal to say the least and take a pick if you'd like scalding hot or Atlantic cold, there's no in between!! I didn't dare go without thongs!

*drainage or piping let's out a god awful smell - and this is pre boyfriend collateral damage!

* the toilet seat was cracked the whole way round! Not great on sunburnt bums/ thighs!!!!

*there is a balcony but the tiles are all cracked.

The location is as described but for those not familiar with the area it's kind of a half way point between fira and perissa so unless you have your own transport there'd be no point staying here.

The list goes on and on and on. In short, do everything you can to miss this god damn place!

• Stayed: August 2011
14  Thank jessicaleedoyle
Reviewed 16 January 2011

We stayed here in July 2009 and booked this hotel based on the description and pictures on the website and the price at the time of booking. As we were all students we weren't expecting anything too fancy but this place was horrific. We originally had two rooms, both on the ground floor, one was dark and smelled disgusting while the other one was very small with a double bed and a set of very old bunk beds crammed in. The group in the first room complained to management and were moved to a slightly better room on a different floor. Having gotten over the initial shock of the place we were all happy that the pool area seemed nice. This was not the case. The pool was quite dirty and the staff who were meant to clean it, were seen on more than one occasion, throwing beer bottles into the pool that were then left in it.
We quickly realised that the size of the room wasn't the only problem; the bathroom was so dark that it was almost impossible to see anything, even with the light on and when someone used the shower it would flood the whole bathroom and the water would run out into the bedroom under the door. The lighting was extremely poor, once it started to get dark it made it very hard to see what you were doing.
As mentioned previously, our room was located on the ground floor. Our balcony faced out towards the pool and anyone was able to hop over the balcony (which wasn't very high) and open the sliding door which was not very secure. One night when we were in our room someone tried to open the main door into our room using a key, this made us even more worried about the safety of our personal belongings. As a result of this we would lock away any important belongings in a suitcase before going anywhere.
The staff were very rude and unfriendly and provided no assistance to us when we struggled up the steep steps to the reception with our suitcases, in the end another resident staying in the hotel offered to help us. On a couple of occasions when we were sitting on our balcony, the staff who were 'cleaning' the pool area shouted unpleasant remarks at us and were very unprofessional.
Overall this hotel was a disaster, I would not recommend it to anyone. The facilities and staff leave a lot to be desired. If you do end up here, on the plus side the bus stop is just outside so you can spend as little time in the place as possible.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
11  Thank CliCli10
Reviewed 10 October 2010

Due to flight cancellation we were to be put up at this "hotel" overnight by our airline.
To our horror the room we were given was already occupied by alternative guests - the resident cockroaches!
The room was far from clean. The bathroom had an over powering stench of the sewers, such that I almost collapsed and my friend was physically sick.
The corridors had the distincive aroma of a male public lavatory. Grafitti adorned the doors.
Our room overlooked the swamp/pool, which could only be described as a breeding ground for disease.
The hotel gave an overall impression of neglect and apathy. The receptionist appeared resigned to it all and did not appear in the least suprised when we checked out as soon. as possible!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
10  Thank Fifimargarita
Reviewed 1 September 2010

This was not a good place to stay. I never swam in the pool or ate there. I only slept on the uncomfortable bed. I barely spoke to anybody who worked there. It is old and lacking in charm, poorly located, poor amenities, poor service. I can't actually think of anything good to say. I just slept there and spent every day out and about on my motorbike because the hotel was horrible.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled solo
4  Thank Danikajaye
Reviewed 19 March 2010

Anny Hotel, is a great place. Good pool at the sea facing side porch. Rooms are ok (not great). We had aprobelm with the air conditioning initially. Bathrooms have no/very little exhaust system. Staff was great, and helped a lot in getting us the best of our trip experience in terms of roaming aroud and helping with maps n all.

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled with friends