“Very welcoming and kind”
Review of Justin’s Oven

Justin’s Oven
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Kimberley
Reviewed 26 August 2020 via mobile

I went in just in search of a cup of coffee and was immidiately offered an espresso and the owner declined any payment (!)
The place smelled delicious
Will definitely be back for a meal
Thank you!

Date of visit: August 2020
Write a reviewReviews (48)

Reviewed 25 July 2020

I brought four picky eater pre-teens to Justin’s for dinner on Saturday night, with a healthy appetite and fingers crossed. Soup to nuts, no joke, it was the best meal I’ve had in years. We had apps and mains all around; Caprese salads, fresh and fantastic. Mussels, outstanding (that’s from an 11 year old: I tasted them and I concur). Shrimp, in a curry-like sauce, served to my picky daughter... I thought to myself, “this isn’t going to go well,” She absolutely love it.

Mains were over the top. I split a Tomahawk steak with my son; I immediately regretted splitting it. My guests each had a rack of lamb; ridiculously tender and flavorful. And for my picky daughter, the French pork loin... it was the size of her head, perfectly cooked: tender and juicy on the inside, and exactly the right crispy char on the outside. Honestly fantastic. And I must mention, it wasn’t just the meat... all the sides, the roasted veggies and potatoes, all of it: amazing.

I’ll say it again, no BS, literally the best meal I’ve had in years, (and I’m a big snob :)

Thanks, we’ll be back!

Chad M

Date of visit: July 2020
Reviewed 22 February 2020

My son loves meat, so we made our second trip in 1 week to Justin’s oven for a tomahawk steak dinner. It was superb cooked perfectly, yummy sautéed veggies and chocolate cake. The perfect dinner.

1  Thank Wanderlicous
Reviewed 17 February 2020 via mobile

Hands down the best pizza in the village. Try the cherry bomb....my fav! They have a nice selection of great pizzas and a wonderful atmosphere!

Reviewed 16 February 2020

It was amazing! The mussels were perfect as was the fish & chips! Dessert was also outstanding! We had the chocolate mousse & the pumpkin pie. As other dishes arrived at near tables, we could not help but get excited for our next meal there!