“Wow”
Review of Justin’s Oven

Justin’s Oven
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Kimberley
Reviewed 25 July 2020

I brought four picky eater pre-teens to Justin’s for dinner on Saturday night, with a healthy appetite and fingers crossed. Soup to nuts, no joke, it was the best meal I’ve had in years. We had apps and mains all around; Caprese salads, fresh and fantastic. Mussels, outstanding (that’s from an 11 year old: I tasted them and I concur). Shrimp, in a curry-like sauce, served to my picky daughter... I thought to myself, “this isn’t going to go well,” She absolutely love it.

Mains were over the top. I split a Tomahawk steak with my son; I immediately regretted splitting it. My guests each had a rack of lamb; ridiculously tender and flavorful. And for my picky daughter, the French pork loin... it was the size of her head, perfectly cooked: tender and juicy on the inside, and exactly the right crispy char on the outside. Honestly fantastic. And I must mention, it wasn’t just the meat... all the sides, the roasted veggies and potatoes, all of it: amazing.

I’ll say it again, no BS, literally the best meal I’ve had in years, (and I’m a big snob :)

Thanks, we’ll be back!

Chad M

Date of visit: July 2020
Write a reviewReviews (48)

Reviewed 22 February 2020

My son loves meat, so we made our second trip in 1 week to Justin’s oven for a tomahawk steak dinner. It was superb cooked perfectly, yummy sautéed veggies and chocolate cake. The perfect dinner.

1  Thank Wanderlicous
Reviewed 17 February 2020 via mobile

Hands down the best pizza in the village. Try the cherry bomb....my fav! They have a nice selection of great pizzas and a wonderful atmosphere!

Reviewed 16 February 2020

It was amazing! The mussels were perfect as was the fish & chips! Dessert was also outstanding! We had the chocolate mousse & the pumpkin pie. As other dishes arrived at near tables, we could not help but get excited for our next meal there!

Reviewed 8 October 2019 via mobile

We went on pizza night and were super impressed by the fresh ingredients on the amazing pizzas. The service is also excellent and friendly. This place is a gem.

Date of visit: October 2019