All reviews milton keynes main building woburn sands lovely village sleigh bed wedding breakfast pretty village four poster pleasant hotel woburn safari park wedding venue quiet location checking out stayed for one night a lovely stay moore place complimentary brandy
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

I don't know why I wasn't expecting the hotel to be as nice as it was, but it was nice. I found it a little difficult to find maybe that was just me. The car park is sufficient and I found a space easy enough.

The room was fine, The food was fine, the breakfast was lovely. The only complaint I had was my heating didn't work in the room but they did bring a portable heater within 10 minutes of me asking. It was a pleasant stay and I would stay again.

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Just an average hotel, but with some very friendly helpful staff.
Issues with heating in the rooms in the annexe, heating on full blast and both myself and maintenance man could not turn off or lower.
Food of a reasonable standard, a little tip here, eat in the bar unless you like minuscule portions which you get in restaurant

1  Thank LeedsDerek
Reviewed 16 February 2017

The hotel is located just a couple of miles from j13 on M1, very easy to reach by car.
Reception is open 24h and the complex is dislocated over different buildings close each other around main reception building. Rooms are small but very clean. I slept more than once and clock was not setup properly in more than one room.
I had dinner also a couple of times and I found the steak very good

Room tip: don't choose room 12, is very small
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Readma
Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel located some 10 min drive from Milton Keynes in a small village. Friendly staff. Breakfast buffet with enough to choose from. A nice and funny twist was the bathtub duck and the brandy by the bedside.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 February 2017

Set in a nice small village, large car park. Rooms in the main house and additional building. Staff were friendly and helpful, rooms clean and comfy, good shower. Nice touch a brandy in the room.. Good breakfast..

Date of stay: January 2017