“Dirty slow and sloppy”

Add it.
KFC
Ranked #105 of 130 Restaurants in Brighton
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

This must be one of the worst KFC in Melbourne the tables and nearly always full of old meals the staff often makes mistakes the chips are soggy not Crisp and I would suggest you drive on down the road to any other fast food outlets it is only a matter of time before the health department or reviews like this catch up with them

Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

Well, I was on a quest to find the most romantic KFC in Melbourne and I think I found it. From the moment we walked in the door we felt welcome; from the mildly attractive server who stopped what they were doing (collecting rubbish) to welcome us, to the young chap that held his hand over the automatic door sensor so we could vanish into the night.

As far as the dining options and seating arrangements, we were both a little lost for words but one thing is for certain, behind my wife's smile full of deb and gravy, I knew deep down she was blown away!

After dinner, we went into the bp next door, got a coupon for the car wash, drove around and just when I thought the magic was over, well that was when the real magic happened.

5/5

2  Thank Ravejet
Reviewed 5 May 2016

It's KFC, but come on guys, clean the dunnies at least once every few days or so, and don't serve the chips from lunch at dinner time.

Reviewed 27 November 2015 via mobile

I went to this KFC and ordered the zinger burger. Burger was tasteless and the worst burger I ever had with cold fries.
I will never come back here

Reviewed 10 September 2015

Staff very good, and kept clients moving through at a faster pace than many KFC stores.Sadly they had a pair of exhibitionists who were happy to exhibit more than many wanted to see!!