“Cheap and cheerful Vietnamese”
Review of Phoever

Phoever
Ranked #17 of 120 Restaurants in Subiaco
Reviewed 5 April 2017

I have been here a few times with a group, but today it was just my husband and I. We ordered one serve of the beef rice paper rolls to share.He ordered Beef with Egg noodles in soup, yum. I had Pork stir fry with egg noodles. Even with a credit card surcharge it was under $37.00. A very large menu with photos of all dishes and drinks. You fill in your order on a pad and press the call button. Service is quick and efficient. Self serve water, cups bowls for sharing dishes. Cutlery, sauces and serviettes are on each table. They do deliver via Ubereats and Deliveroo. They are liicensed.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

This place is a favourite of ours for a Saturday night out for dinner. The food is always quick to come out, and is so yummy.

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

Phoever is a great restaurant. Me and my family went there for lunch one day and i ate the Vietnamese Diced Beef and some Roast Duck. I had never eaten there before but my parents had and said it was very good and now i know why. I recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Have been dining in this restaurant weekly for several months and I have never been disappointed in the freshness and great flavour of their dishes. The portions are huge and we always have leftovers. Casual dining and a large venue, perfect for family groups and office get togethers etc. The staff are friendly and efficient, the place is immaculate and the dishes are very well priced. Perfect for an evening feast or a quick lunch time meal.

Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

Good honest food. Simple, well priced takeaway. Very generous sizing. It was authentic and filling. It was good and I wish I could say more but it was good. Good enough to try again but not so good that I'm itching to get back.