“Fantastic fresh Thai food”
Review of Six Senses

Six Senses
Ranked #5 of 127 Restaurants in Subiaco
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Had a quick early meal here. Staff friendly and service excellent. Food was fantastic, fresh modern with authentic flavours with that modern twist. Lovely atmosphere for a little local restaurant.

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

I happened to walk past this place with a few friends and decided to check it out. I ordered the green curry and a few desserts. Overall the food was good but a lil pricey for my tastes.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

We ordered Six Senses menu from Uber Eats last night. Very happy with most of our meal, except the spicy crispy basil and soft shell crab. The 3 very small pieces of crab came separately to maintain the crispness, it didn’t! The rest of the dish was quite tasteless and full of hard green beans, not what we expected from the description of the food. The title says spicy, and the crab and sauce lacked flavour.
I decided to let Six Senses know online. The dish costs $28.50!
I did not expect this reply: I’m so sorry about that. Now crab in WA is run out, it is very expensive.
What a shame that the restaurant make an excuse that as crab is expensive, you will receive a poor small dish and still pay a lot for it.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Pretty disappointing after reading rave reviews . The food was underwhelming to put it nicely . The oily spring rolls were the worst I’ve ever had with barely any filling inside. We didn’t even finish them they were that bad .The coconut prawns lacked any flavour . The chicken with garlic and pepper tasted more like honey soy as we detected no garlic or pepper what so ever in this dish . My date night here was very disappointing. There is not an ounce of authenticity here . Thai food is my absolute favourite food ,this place is definitely a western version of someone who doesn’t do Thai cuisine any favours . I won’t be back .

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

What a delight to literally trip over this great little gem. Not only is the decor delightful inside but they welcomed us and our wee dog on a table outside.
The food was just stunning reminding us of the many wonderful holidays we had spent in Thailand in the more remote areas.
A true expression of real Thai food.
We certainly will be back again but next time with a good bottle of Semillon, Sancerre or Sauvignon Blanc! (The only negative, BYO and we didn’t know!)