“Fantastic food, phenomenal service - wow!”
Review of Sen Viet

Sen Viet
Ranked #59 of 120 Restaurants in Subiaco
Reviewed 8 July 2017

I must say, I was super impressed with this place. Normally, Mr K & I have our pho at the place up the road, because I just love the hipster decor, but this really surprised me. The food was next level good, BYO and our waitress was not only really cool but just attentive enough. YUM! looking forward to eating here again some time soon

Reviewed 28 May 2017

We didnt hear a wok cooking just a microwave. Bland, flavourless, stewed food. Reheated dry duck with no flavour at all. Tough microwaved beef. The braised pork was stewed fatty pork. Not a hint of lemon grass or spices at all anywhere.Nothing was fresh or just cooked.Acomplete and utter waste of money. Worst meal ever.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Have been here many times and always enjoyed the food. It can be quiet at times but I put that down to it being new and not that well known. The Pho is excellent

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Mid-week evening. Not a lot of vegetarian options on the menu but what's there is really good. Friends agreed their non-veg. choices of main were excellent and filling. Lots of seating a lovely surprise with such a small shopfront. Will be back.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

Had lunch here today. Just the 3 of us. Decor was very nice. Service was great. We were greeted on arrival, wasn't too long at all before our order was taken. The menu is not your typical Vietnamese dishes, nor is it extensive. But what they do have on the menu sounds great, and they do have a good variety to cover all tastes. The food was prepared and brought out without too much of a delay. But being early in the afternoon, they were pretty quiet at that time, which was lovely. The dishes we ordered were the ginger chicken with rice, prawn skewers with garlic rice & the beef with vermicelli noodles & salad. We all really enjoyed what we ordered individually. The portion size was decent, not too little and not too much. It was well presented, and they even threw in some sliced orange for after, which was nice. The prices were very reasonable. I/we would definitely go back there again for sure. I heard the restaurant has only been opened very recently. But I can't imagine them taking too long to get a faithful following happening soon.