“Great Find”

Cuisines: Mexican, South American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Was recommended this place by a local and it didn't disappoint. Servings were big and every dish that came out was great, from the corn, chicken wings, burritos, Mexican paella, margaritas and more. Everyone had a awesome time and all loved the food they got. This place does Mexican really well and would come back to this place next time I'm in Perth.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

The prices here may be a little more than other Mexican restaurants around Perth but the serves are very generous so it's worth what you pay. The menu is pretty standard for any Mexican restaurant, but it's good food. As for the desserts, really nothing special, the churros a bit disappointing. The service was ok, whilst our meals came out quickly after we ordered it was some time before we got to order - they could've come to us a little faster and same again when we finished our meals. Overall it's an alright restaurant which if I would go back to again if asked.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

This place is actually the BEST food i have ever eaten. I will go here every time i am in the city. Never do they serve a bad meal and the staff are always so happy and accommodating! And the margheritas are so good. I highly recommend the jalapino poppers and fish tacos = AMAZING. Definitely need to book or you will miss out.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Really good food for a reasonable price. As in all Perth restaurants the drinks are quite dear but hey, you get used to it!
For a really fun evening with friends Santa Fe is a great shout. The BBQ wings to share are a great starter and the ribs I had were brilliant!
The tables are a little close together and I had everybody barging past my seat to get to the toilets, not really ideal...

Reviewed 19 August 2017

Visited while I was in Perth on a business trip. Mexican is one of my favourites. The food did not disappoint. It was very fresh and tasty. I tried the combination platter which was a bit of everything. The chilli was just a bit too hot for my personal taste, but this was very authentic fare. Having had a good experience I was keen to return a few nights later but was disappointed to discover they had shut early (at 8:00 in the evening)