“Can't fault to food or service!”

Santa Fe Restaurant
Ranked #32 of 126 Restaurants in Subiaco
Price range: US$9 - US$18
Cuisines: Mexican, South American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Recently had a surprise birthday dinner here, we had around 24 people across two tables. The staff were fantastic, service was prompt and had no issues with a late arriving guest ordering after the group, his food arrived while majority of the table were still enjoying their meals. The food is fantastic, awesome Mexican Flavours and the prices were reasonable for the portion sizes and quality of the meals.
I had the Lamb Fajitas, and have to say the size was large, the flavours were fantastic!
We even had a BYO cake with no extra 'cakeage' charge, really cant complain.
The atmosphere is fantastic, perfect place for a night out with family and friends.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

Went to this establishment one mid week evening dinner for four,ordered drinks which were served within reasonable time,all agreed starters were good as were main meals,only critic I have was the blue nachos were as dry as a stick,with little salsa and cheese buried in the middle and a heap of sour cream on top,was looking for more salsa and cheese on top also some jalapeños,first time I've ever had nachos without jalapeños?
For dessert we ordered sizzling chocolate brownies which came with strawberries and ice cream all came outsizzling and tasted amazing,all in all a good night and we will return but won't be ordering blue nachos.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Don't bother with those other places that promise a Burrito and it's just a chicken and salad wrap.... Santa Fe is the real deal... Nommmmmmmmmm is the only word that comes to mind.

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

I wish I had written a positive review of the amazing meals that we have had with Santa Fe! Massive portion sizes, tender ribs! Unfortunately, I don't know what has happened, but that has all changed. Tonight we ordered our usual: chicken wings and ribs and were really disappointed! The ribs have definitely diminished in terms of portion sizes and considering that they are $35 that is really concerning! The chicken wings were so tough it was a struggle to eat them! To top it off we didn't receive our chipotle aioli for our verde corn bolitas. As I said, we have always had fantastic meals from Santa Fe and enjoy them thoroughly, but sadly tonight the food was below average and we are really disappointed having spent $72 on something that we usual love, but got something that was unexpectedly bad.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

I came here with my partner and the first thing we found about this restaurant was it's casual feel. The drinks took a lot longer than usual to get brought to our table. However the margaritas are to die for. I would recommend the passionfruit and guava.

The service is very casual and laid back, however portion sizes are a bit on the small side if you love your food like me.

All in all, was a good night out if it isn't too busy