“Tasty but not for that price tag!”
Review of Baguette Me Not

Baguette Me Not
Ranked #21 of 126 Restaurants in Subiaco
Reviewed 7 February 2018

Ordered a couple of Banh mi's from here as the reviews have been good. The Banh mi's were $12.60 each, which is pretty expensive as some of the other places around Subi do pretty good ones for $7/7.50. Admittedly for that price I was expecting something slightly out of this world. Both of the Banh mi's were good, but were they good enough to go back and spend that amount again, not for me!
The pork pow wow was tender and the herbs and veg was crunchy, but the balance of sweet and sour was not quite there. The birdy nom nom had good flavour on the chicken, although a little bit more lemongrass maybe? Have heard that the bowls are supposed to be out of this world, so may go back and try those, but I;d not bother with the Banh mi's.

1  Thank Gariel

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

Food is yummy complemented with such superb service. We requested to share the portions and the staff is so helpful.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

You know when something is so delicious that it changes your mood completely? The was the Egg Sheeran salad experience we had at Baguette Me Not. We were actually on our way to another cafe when this one caught out attention.

The food was sensational - green salad with lemon and herb chicken, brown rice, fried shallots, a fried egg and tangy mayo with optional fresh chilies. The flavors were perfectly balanced and just so good.

The fit out is very contemporary and clean and the service really friendly. An excellent find!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I dropped in the shop to get a baguette for my walk in King's Park.
The menu offered some different flavours from the usual bánh mì thịt I used to have in Sydney. Lemon grass chicken or pork and pull pork baguettes sound interesting. I chose lemon grass chicken. The baguette was freshly prepared with all the herbs and sauces. It tasted very nice but also very different from bánh mì thịt. It's a bit pricy for a baguette, $12.50!

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Yep, I really liked it here, these guys have two two little joints next door to each other, nice place to hang. I most liked the friendly baristas, I least liked the extreme amount of sugar in the muffin - I mean it tasted awesome but I had to rush home and brush my teeth immediately!