“Great food at great prices ”

Siena's Leederville
Ranked #23 of 163 Restaurants in Vincent
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Visited on a busy Saturday night with friends for an enjoyable visit. Arancini balls for starter were amazing and mains included Pizza Prosciutto, Spaghetti Carbonara, Chilli Mussels and Fish of the Day. All very generous serves and very reasonable prices. Enjoyed it, will return. Grazie Siena's!

Reviewed 1 October 2016

Great place to take the family for a meal. Very family friendly, reasonable prices and good is varied and good. Order pizza and pasta. Gnocchi are divine and I am fussy about my gnocchi!

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

My wife and I have been here several times over the past few years and have never disappointed. The service is always friendly and efficient. The meals are generously portioned and of good quality. Prices are very good for this area.

Reviewed 10 September 2016

I've been to sienna's many times and I travel a good distance to get their the staff are friendly I've mixed the menu and still prepared it for me they have nice beverages to
complement your meal also their is a children's play area in the restaurant they aim t0 please I fully recommend sienna's and if you print out a voucher per couple they will take $17.60 of your bill I don't think you can ask for more.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

The meal here was a disappointment. The only real positive was the friendly service. The five of us were cramped on a table suitable for 4 and when we asked for water we were given bottled water which we had to pay for. The fried squid turned out to be overcooked calamari rings, the eggplant on the chicken and eggplant parmaigiana tasted as if it had been cooked with fish, the pizza lacked real flavour and the salted caramel panacotta tasted like burnt caramel.