See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Dear Karla, Cameron and team - thanks for helping me give my parents a surprise Anniversary dinner on the weekend. They had a great meal, enjoyed wonderful service, and the extra effort you made to transcribe my message to them and faciliate my paying for the dinner remotely was greatly appreciated. I look forward to seeing you all next time I am in Port Alfred for a visit.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2012

Thank you Carla and team for a awesome supper again :) we regularly have friends over from the UK and the first restaurant they want to visit is yours! Excellent food and service - Thanks

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2012

I have found a little gem in Port Alfred. It's right up on the hill with a small pub and wooden deck with a view of the river and sea. Probably the best place in town to quaff a few beers while watching the sun set. The restaurant served up some exquisite food in double time and the accommodation is just what I needed after a long day travelling. So comfortable in fact that I only woke at 9:30 and nearly missed breakfast! I was going to spend only one night there, I think I'll spend another and will definitely stay there next time I'm in Port Alfred.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 30 December 2011

We stayed for one night in a self-catering cottage which was well equipped clean and with pleasant decor.From my first call to Carla to the time we left we came across very warm,chatty staff which if one was staying longer would add to making your stay very memorable. Vibey restaurant on the property which served good food.Would definitely stay again at this well priced accommodation

• Stayed: December 2011
2  Thank Noogs
TheLinks_PortAlfred, Manager at Links Coastal Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2014

Thank you so much for writing such a lovely review about us. I hope to see you again sometime soon! :)

Reviewed 11 February 2011

We booked into the Links for only one night as we were passing through Port Alfred on our way to Knysna. Incredibly good rates for one night in the middle of December, and fantastic service from start to finish. The staff are wonderfully accommodating, the rooms beautifully furnished with stunning finishes and touches, and absolutely spotless, and the upstairs pub has a great vibe and awesome food.Very well positioned, nearby to the beach and river. This is one of those places you go back again and again. Wonderfully managed.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple