“A great add-on to Buffalo”

Buffalo Wings & Rings
Ranked #7 of 17 Restaurants in Sweimah
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast food
Description: Wings were made for sharing. And in 1984, we shared America's best wings and rings with the rest of the world. Once people got a taste of our signature sauces and heat levels, they went crazy creating their own unique flavors. You can imagine, word spread fast. So we decided to come to your neighborhood and make Buffalo Wings & Rings the kind of inviting place where friends and family like to get together, watch a game and share stories over the best wings and rings anywhere.
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

We’d like to send our sincere thank you for the most amazing service received from Saber at Buffalo - Dead Sea branch.

Saber always gives us the best service with the ultimate professionalism and he never fails to be accommodating in every way possible.

What a change is it from the below average and mostly unacceptable level of service we nowadays experience in most of the restaurants and pubs in Jordan which we have (not) become accustomed to!

Note: The food was exceptionally good on our last visit, we highly recommend trying “Gyros Qasadillas”.

noor a, Guest Relations Manager at Buffalo Wings & Rings, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2018

Hi Dana,

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Ate here with the family at the dead sea mall,
Service was good and fast, food average -not your typical wings restaurant.
Wasn’t the cleanest of places

1  Thank Hyderali D

Hi Dear,

We’re sorry that we failed to make your visit as enjoyable as it could have been. We would like to hear more, please send us your contact details so that we can get in touch with you at crm@buffalowingsandrings.jo Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a thorough review, we welcome all feedback as hearing from our customers is the best way we can improve our business.

Reviewed 24 July 2018

Buffalo Wings & Rings has good quality and delicious food, especially garlic parmesan Wings, highly recommended and Mexicano Burger.

noor a, Guest Relations Manager at Buffalo Wings & Rings, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Hi Lara,
Thank you for the rating, we are glad that you enjoyed your time and food :)

Reviewed 16 July 2018

I am big big fan of the food served so my review will focus on the service of the staff of the Samara mall branch. After a long day of work, I was greeted very warmly and escorted to a table of my choice by a very cool waiter named Saber Tango, as if I was a top customer although it was my second or third visit to that branch. I gave my order to Saber and I forgot to specify that I wanted curly fries instead of normal, once the food was served I said and he noticed my disappointment and asked me whats wrong, I told him the problem and made sure that he does'nt need to change the order since Im pretty sure Im the one who forgot to specify, 5 minutes later Saber came back with Curly fries on the house!

The check was handled by a staff member called Qussai, who was very clever to remember my face from my last visit more than a week ago, and noticed that I work in nearby construction site, and decided to invite me for a shot on the house! Its these small gestures that transform you experience from just another meal at a diner to a perfect ending to a long working day!

Saber, Qussai, Abdalla Harasees, and the rest of the staff, thanks for being AWESOME and keep up the good work, you guys represent the Jordanian youth that we should all be proud of!

noor a, Guest Relations Manager at Buffalo Wings & Rings, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Hi Ghaith,

Thank you very much for such great review! we work really hard to offer the best food and service in the best possible environment, so we're happy to see that reflected on your last visit, and everyone is so nice because we have the best customers :)
Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Need a fix of chicken wings and maybe a cold beer? then this place is quite good, other chicken things as well as chips etc. Warning though, smoking is allowed here as with most other dining and drinking places here (Jordan ) and Egypt, well worth a visit though if you are in need :)

Hi Dear,
Thank you for the rating, we are glad that you enjoyed your time and food.