During our presence in the Dead Sea Region, we stayed overnight at Dead Sea Spa Hotel Resort.
First thing that I noticed while arriving there was their security check at the entrance on the property: their own security personnel, their own fences, their own gates, which gives us a feeling of safety.
The resort is spacious with many facilities: restaurants, bars, pools, access to the Dead Sea with the needed facilities, medical center, spa … and all these gives us a feeling of comfort.
Our room was large, with a balcony facing to the inner yard, so the view was not quite spectacular. The room and the bath room had all the staff necessary in a place like this.
For the beach, the resort provides the proper furniture, showers, towels and you may find the well-known mud, free of charge.
There are pools for children, families, and for adults, sunbeds, umbrellas, slides, lifeguard, and there is possible to order something to drink or even to smoke a narghile.
The restaurants offer a large variety of dishes for all meals: breakfast, lunch or dinner. About the food we were really pleased.
The staff is polite and helpful.
We spent a good time here and we were pleased about the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dead Sea Spa Hotel was the first hotel built on the Dead Sea in Jordan. Located an amazing 420 meters below sea level on the shores of the world's deepest salt lake in a land rich with biblical history, the hotel after recent expansion today features 265 contemporary, air-conditioned, guest rooms and suites, a spa, fabulous themed restaurants, a Medical Center and sophisticated conference and meeting facilities. The hotels private beach, the largest beach on the Dead Sea, five pools, a children's play area and the Aqua Fun Center set us as the perfect destination for your next family holiday in Jordan. For business trips and holidays, Dead Sea Spa Hotel blends the traditional, natural beauty of the Dead Sea region with modern comfort. Our hotel is renowned for impeccable service and traditional, warm hospitality that brings our guests back to us time and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Dead Sea Spa Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dead Sea Hotel Dead Sea Region
- Dead Sea Region Hotel
- Dead Sea Hotel Jordan
- Dead Sea Spa Hotel Resort Jordan