1,189 results
All reviews free mud dead sea private beach stayed one night breakfast and dinner mud bath your eyes belly dancer swimming pools jordan float shore salt skin body mahmoud
Reviewed 12 January 2018

A group of 4 of us come to the Dead Sea Spa for a spa treatment in November. The end result of a very long story is that 3 of us did not receive the services that we paid for, and there was not manager or receptionist around then to see about getting a refund or have the facials performed. The rooms where the services are provided were dungeonesque and filthy. There are really nice spas nearby that are in the same price range, so avoid the Dead Sea Spa at all costs! If you want more details, please email me and I will fill you in.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

I just visit Dead Sea Spa Resort today and I can say that this is the best travel I've ever had in Jordan since new year 2018! The best staff and warm welcoming hotel we've ever had... despite of having their regular guests... they even sit with us and asked us how was our stayed here in Dead Sea... they are the best!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

We recently spent two nights in this resort and in our opinion is not at the level you would expect from a 4* resort

Some common areas are not looked after and almost abandoned, the quality of the food is ok but far from the best we tried in Jordan and more expensive than comparable places, wi-fi connection is free but very very weak and not properly functioning in all areas, rooms are big but not properly clean.

The position and the access to the Dead sea are fine and not very different from all other resorts that are all located in the same area.

So, the hotel is ok for a few days stay but before booking I would recommend to compare the offered price with other 4* located in the same area.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

The hotel is nice. Staff is polite and very helpful. Activities inside are various. Pools, shopping, restaurant, bar, medical center, beach and of course the sea. Food is great, price is fair, specially considering that you cannot really go in many places to eat out. The other resorts are off limit, the only place we found was the Mall which is not far. So other than the hotel ground, not much to do around. You can of course book travels around the area. Beach is limited tho what the hotel has inside his fence, which by the way ends sit a long stretch of razor wire (watch the children's, and that is weird! something I cannot get used too). So that means that if you want to have a long walk on thee beach... forget about it (even if there is a sign half way to the beach that hotel property ends here, if you cross the fence they will wave you back).

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 January 2018

The hotel itself is a typical resort hotel. Not my first choice for lodging, but with no real other options in the area we chose this hotel as one of the cheapest in the area. The staff was nice, the room also nice and spacious, with a balcony overlooking the neighboring resort. The breakfast was also very good, and the food choices on the menu also quite good.
The beach itself however is a different topic. Although having direct access to the dead sea, the beach was dirty and not maintained. Also the beach front between the resorts was divided by RAZOR WIRE!!!! I get it that the dead sea is not the place where you just let your kids roam freely, but dividing a natural beachfront between resorts in this manner I find a slight exaggeration.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple