3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$220
Hotels.comUS$220
PricelineUS$220
CheapTicketsUS$220
eDreamsUS$220
Prestigia.comUS$225
2,641 results
All reviews italian restaurant dead sea champions bar breakfast buffet great resort golf cart infinity pool great facilities mud bath private beach day pass special thanks jordan spa amman sunset treatment
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 June 2021

We went as a family, it is my first choice all the time. Check in was very smooth, the rooms were as always, very clean. But not enough towels and bath supplies. There was only one regular coffee and one decaf.

The pool was clean, though crowded. Despite that they were able to provide sunbeds for all guests. Sraff were very helpful and friendly.
The big problem was the pool water was so cold you could barely tolerate and swim. The other problem was allowing people to get into the pool with their regular clothes?!! This is not acceptable.

We had food at Champions and Italian restaurants, both were delicious.
We had an open buffet dinner at the main restaurant, the food was OK, BUT very overpriced.

All in all, it was a nice escape, but I hope the Marriott keeos up with the nzme.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Saleh Farajat, General Manager at Dead Sea Marriott Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2021

Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Dead Sea Marriott Resort & Spa for your recent stay and for taking your time to post a review here. As your comfort and well-being are always our highest priorities, I appreciate receiving your positive feedback.

Looking forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 10 June 2021

Booked dinner in Champions on 7th June (myself, wife, and two kids 4 years and 6 years old) and it was super great in all aspects, from entrance to quality of food and service. then we decided to go the next day for lunch without booking and the experience was bad at the beginning as we were not allowed to enter without paying a voucher to swim and eat, i explained to the security (they were extremely polite and professional) that i only want to have lunch and leave to Amman.
After waiting under the burning sun with the kids in the car i was allowed to enter and who really managed to do proper service recovery from my initial experience was:

- Mohammad AlGhourani
- Mohammad Shahin
- Abdullah (Champions Waiter)
- The two security guards at the main gate

I sincerely appreciate their genuine hospitality and great experience, but i suggest to ensure implementation of the entrance policy depending on the scenario you are facing - having two small kids inside the car with the burning sun waiting is surely not a good experience, accommodating the guests to the lobby until we sort the issue either stay or leave is much better scenario to experience.

Nevertheless, thank you again and will surely be visiting again and recommending for all family and friends.

Date of stay: June 2021
Saleh Farajat, General Manager at Dead Sea Marriott Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Dead Sea Marriott Resort & Spa for your recent stay. We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again at our Resort!

Reviewed 9 June 2021 via mobile

My trip was awesome the service fabulous all the employees helpful I rate it 6 stars service my kids was really happy and we will return soon and mr. ali was the most respectful and cooperative thank u Marriott Dead Sea Jordan

Trip type: Travelled with family
Saleh Farajat, General Manager at Dead Sea Marriott Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you again for your time and safe travels!

Muhannad Hameed
General Manage

Reviewed 29 May 2021 via mobile

I always loved the marriot family and all the great people that they work there they been so kind and good to me always and i want to make special big thanks to emran from room service he’s so good

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Saleh Farajat, General Manager at Dead Sea Marriott Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2021

Dear Guest,

Looking forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 May 2021

The great stories always to be at both of start & end... This was our experience at Dead Sea Marriott Resort & Spa when guest assistance and service team warmly welcomed us directly when they have been notified about our arrival ... They have been so kind and absolutely helpful to me and my family to make our stay completely comfortable and joyful despite all COVID-19 restrictions and my early arrival... Miss Mechelle and Mr. Mohamad Kayed were even proactive in calling me before arrival to assure their preparation for my arrival.

The hotel staff in all sections, housekeeping , Restaurants, front office, pool leisure team , and all other teams are extremely supportive and friendly ..

I would never think to stay in any other hotel at Dead Sea except Marriott Dead Sea

Date of stay: May 2021
Saleh Farajat, General Manager at Dead Sea Marriott Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you again for your time and safe travels!

Muhannad Hameed