“Amazing service”
Review of 1312

Ranked #3 of 15 Restaurants in Sweimah
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Not only was the food amazing but when me and my family went here for dinner during our stay at the Hilton our experience was brilliant. The staff are both polite and friendly whilst also taking part conversations with us all. The food tasted amazing and service was quick even when we continued our evening to their outdoor area for dessert and shisha. In particular the staff members of Hamzah and Ayham were brilliant and a key factor to our wonderful experience.

Reviewed 30 June 2018

Joe Barza of Top Chef fame personally greeted us and the Lebanese food was wonderful. The service could use an upgrade, but I think this is just "new hotel" growing pains.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Went to Bacchus Restaurant today for dinner while staying at the Hilton Resort at the Dead Sea. Roselyn was my waitress and was very sweet and overall nice server. I loved my food. The only reason I am giving this a 4 was because I felt that my portion of dinner was very small. I ordered the Spinach Ravioli. It was incredibly small. I was a little disappointed. But the food itself was good and service was great. No complaints. Thank you Roselyn!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We went there 2 times for dinner during our stay at Hilton.
The food very very delicious, and enough portions. The service quick, and efficient. All staff polite and helpful.
there is outside with view to the Sea watching a nice sun set. There is every night a band play some nice music.
Five stars

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

The food is amazing, the band plays really nice vibes. Tried it for snacks and heavy food and both are very good. The views at night and during the day is the best in the dead sea.