1,295 results
All reviews holiday village kamelya world aqua park garden party selin hotel turkey main restaurant whole complex sliding door the dragon family room children aged water slides all ages summer holiday hotel complex foam party
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

+: large teritory with beautiful gardens and paths, many pools. Lots of places to have a snack or drink at any time of a day. Large family suits rooms. Good location. Good cleaning. You share territory and bars with other 5* hotels Fulya and Selin
-: slow check in, old TVs in rooms, only in Selin main bar coctails were good enough, while in others the quality loterry all the time.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Refide I, Guest Relation Responsible at Kamelya K Club, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Giedrius,

Thank you very much for your detailed feedback. Such positive comments give us an inspiration for the further improvements in hospitality. We are sorry about your dissatisfaction and definitely will share all your comments with all department heads and staff. We thank you for choosing our hotels and hope to meet you again in our hotel on your future trips to Turkey.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Now, where do I start. The room - we paid for a deluxe room and got a family room which was even better. The room is very big, bathroom spacious enough and there is enough space for your belongings. We are family of four, 2 kids - 4,5 years and 21 months. We got a baby crib automatically, didn't even have to ask for one. Even with the stroller inside there was still so much space for the girls to run around.. The beds - so comfortable, we all slept so well, great mattresses.
The food - there is always plenty of food pretty much any time of the day. Have to say, it was all well seasoned but not too salty (as I watch what my kids eat). Quite happy there with choice. Absolutely loved the pastry - the best I've had in any hotel - from croissants to pizza :-). They are also very well prepared for children, high chairs always ready - cleaned with a paper bib, special children corner, regular and flavoured milk, juice boxes in fridges all over the main restaurant. Always plenty of fruit.
The staff - generally quite friendly.
The beach - loved it. It's a one big sand box :-). The sea was fantastic to play in waves, very shallow for at least 10m (I'd say at places maybe 30m in). It was little harder to find sunbeds in the am hours but always found some eventually. Afternoon no problem at all.
The pools - awesome for children as well as adults. I saw several times a day the staff checking the quality of water.
The entertainment - there is always something to do I'd say. Only were at the children show in the evening and it was good.
I really loved the gardens - the best I've seen in any hotel. Perfectly maintained, gorgeous.
I'd suggest to improve 2 things though neither bothered me too much - staff should speak a little more English (quite hard to communicate sometimes) and soundproofing of the rooms (though it's not too bad - and I'm a light sleeper).
Over all, we had an amazing vacation (despite our smaller daughter falling ill and my husband loosing his cell phone at the beach).

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Refide I, Guest Relation Responsible at Kamelya K Club, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Mila,

Thank you very much for your detailed feedback. We are happy to learn you were satisfied with the most services provided. Such positive comments give us an inspiration for the further improvements in hospitality. We definitely will share all your comments with all department heads and staff. We were proud to host you, and so much motivated by your review.
We are very sorry that you have lost your phone. Also we wish your daughter to get well soon.

We thank you for choosing our hotels and will wait you again in our hotel on your future trips to Turkey.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

We had a wonderfull time at the hotel and espcially at Spa. Fahri aproached us at the pool in friendly and extreemly proffesional manner and explained the service they offer. We took his advice for various treatments and I am glad we did. Receptionist Songlil was so pleasant and welcoming. We couldnt ask for more .After many traveling around the world masseur Burak was something we didn’t expect . He did massage as we asked for. Phisioterapeutic ,hard and then relax massage all in one ... exactly as we asked for he delivered so professionally . Pain was gone, we felt so relaxed and full of energy .We come with other family where all of us experience positiv outcom from him. Burak have a such knowledge, experience, positive attitude and kindness that we were all more then happy and grateful to have that kind a privilage. In many other countries this professionalism would cost fortune! Because of experience like this we are looking forvard to go back again.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Goran S
Refide I, Guest Relation Responsible at Kamelya K Club, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Dear Goran,

Thank you for choosing one of the hotels of Kamelya Collection Hotels.

We are very pleased to read such positive reviews about our hotel, its staff and services. We are glad to know that you have met your expectations from the rest and you liked it.

We will certainly share all your comments with all the managers and employees of the hotel. In the near future we will be glad to see you again in our hotel. We wish you and your family all the best.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

great time had by all.. plenty variety of food for all ages. Super staff and big comfy clean rooms (family room) . Short walk to beach and plenty of room for all. Beach bar and snacks and Chinese restraint is a must. Booked to go again.

Date of stay: October 2017
Refide I, Guest Relation Responsible at Kamelya K Club, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your detailed feedback. We are happy to learn you were satisfied with the most services provided. Such positive comments give us an inspiration for the further improvements in hospitality. We thank you for choosing our hotels and will wait you again in our hotel.

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Beautiful resort! We stayed at the K Club part, nice size family room which has a sliding door to separate them. We were on the top floor (no lift) not a problem for us and only 2 floors. Clean and tidy. Balcony was small but sufficient.
Mini bar filled every day (free)
Food great, bar great, stunning beach/ pools etc.
Teenagers loved the freedom and safety that this resort gave them. Excellent entertainment team. You could access the whole resort/other hotels and choose a different pool or bar each day. Use of gym, 2 x spas, coffee shop all free. We didn’t not pay for anything within the hotel! Good selection of alcoholic drinks and well as soft drinks.
Everything was still open in October (we have been to other hotels in Oct and slides closed etc).
Some shops on site but a short walk outside the complex and the usual clothes shops etc.

Not many English and no issues with language. Mainly Dutch, Russian and German.

Fab hotel and I hate visiting the same place twice but I can’t wait to book again for Oct 2018.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
8  Thank LisaK2005
Refide I, Guest Relations Reponsible at Kamelya K Club, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2018

Dear Lisa,

Thank you very much for your detailed feedback. We are happy to learn you were satisfied with the most services provided. Such positive comments give us an inspiration for the further improvements in hospitality. Please be kindly informed that your comments have been transfered to the related department chiefs. We thank you for choosing our hotels and hope to meet you again in our hotel on your future trips to Turkey.