We've been there end of August, beginning of September, for 11 nights. Before arrival I was very skeptic with some things, reading former reviews: especially about restaurant. But I was surprised, almost nothing was true.
Reception: Very kind, they changed our Superior booked room to Delux.
Rooms: It was clean and cleaning was done every day. Minibar was filled up every day. Towels were changed every day. A little bit was too noisy: you could here people coming home till 1 o'clock over the night and dish collection cars. Door soundproofing could be better. Sleep quality is bad.
Restaurant: Indeed sometimes you had to wait 5-10 min until you found indoor place. But for us was acceptable. Food was not so various and fancy presented like at a high price Turkish hotel, but for the price we paid, it was OK. It was clean enough.
Aquapark: in my eyes this was the most disappointing part. I was expecting more and higher slides. 4 low grade slides are not enough for adults. Good point: they let 2 persons to go down together, so you can keep your child in front of you.
Beach: just lovely and great. Sand everywhere, even at entrance to water. Seems that Side has the best beaches from Antalya region. I will always choose hotels from Side, because of this. Before we were in Belek and Kemer.
Beside these we enjoyed the pool party each Saturday, the SPA area from Fulya hotel and many many other things. You can write me in private, if you need more info.
In conclusion, I would not come back again, because of noisy rooms and aquapark. But for the money we paid, it was OK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kamelya K Club, A corner of heaven... When you're ready for a holiday with all the comforts of home, Kamelya Collections offers an impeccable experience that combines hospitality with extraordinary services. Live the happiness and delight in the value of time spent with your family at K Club! Let go of stress and fatigue in tranquil gardens that are the keys to serenity, and can enter a world of limitless entertainment, delicious tastes, and leisurely walks amid a lush environment. Or, you can go out and explore incredible activities with your kids. Our master chefs await you at our restaurants with unique dishes from world cuisines. The varied flavours of the Kamelya Collection will make every moment unforgettable. Our à la carte restaurants, snack bars, cafés and bars are with you throughout your whole stay. With 14 pools within the Kamelya Collection, and an aqua park with distinct architecture, guests of all ages can dive into entertainment. Our splendid 500-metre-long beach will dazzle on its own, and you will enjoy basking on the Mediterranean shore. In our cabanas, located in a private area, you can enjoy delicious dishes from an extensive menu. Free Wi-Fi throughout the whole facility will connect you to the world, so you can share these dreamy moments with your loved ones. Renowned for its ample space, we serve our mini guests with specialised, distinctive entertainment at the Bubble Kids Club. The happiness in your child's eyes will be the most valuable gift of a holiday spent at Kamelya Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Kamelya K Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kamelya World Hotel Antalya
- Kamelya World Resort
- Kamelya K Club Turkey/Colakli