See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 June 2017

Hotel Astoria was comfortable and the breakfast good. It is well located for Milan Malpensa Airport and close to the railway station for trips to Milan, Lake Maggiore and Lake Lugano. The price was reasonable.
The staff in this hotel were exceptionally helpful in respect of a difficulty that was my fault. I strongly recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Tim J
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

I visited the hotel with ny family a fee days ago & stayed in this hotel 2 days. We liked this area but only in comparison to our previous hotel in Busto Arisizio which had absolutely nothing around. This is a hood place to stay if you're looking for a bnb with no amenities & going to the airport the next day. The A/c was not in working condition - when we asked at the reception the answer we got was - "it gets chilly in the night you can open the window" maybe they had some repair work going on in the full hotel. As we left the hotel room window open due to us melting in the sheets I was woken up at 6 am by a bumble bee stuck & buzzing in one of our room lights which was left on in the night. Over all an ok experience, very quiet place, no pool, but there are a few restaurants, a fruit shop, a chemist, church, travel agent and free wi fi available. Decent & clean tiny rooms just for you to move around.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank priyalp9
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

I visited the hotel for a business trip in May and although it was quite cheap at €58 per night for me the bad points outweighed the good in this hotel. First the good;

Cheap enough
Nice breakfast
Polite lady serving at breakfast always smiling and asking if we needed anything

Bad points;

Tired room really basic decor needs a facelift
Unfriendly owner always seemed to be angry
Hidden charges added on at the end of the stay

Like I said some points are ok with this hotel but I would not be in a hurry to return

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 October 2016

Relaxed atmosphere with a lot of character and close to the airport at a good price. We were a group of 7 arriving late and check in was fast. The central location near the town square is also convenient for restaurants.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 November 2015 via mobile

We booked 2 rooms for 3 nights on 15th November with Booking.com and payment was charge. On arrival, the Astoria Hotel manager and later the owner say they do not have enough room and dump us in another hotel which is Euro300 cheaper. He claim he is helping us and did not want to return the difference as promised. Please avoid such hotel who do not honor the booking and instead collected your money and give you a cheaper one as replacement.

Date of stay: November 2015