All reviews friendly resort big hotel plenty of food adults and children dj
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Now, it’s our third day in this hotel, and I have just created this account to inform those who might travel thousands of miles to give a break. In this short critique, I will talk about the negative sides of this hotel since I couldn’t find any positive one in the form of bullet points.
-First of all, when I arrived at the hotel, I encountered with extremely odd ordour that was caused by poor airconditioning at the hotel. Moreover, it was around 40 degrees (in celcius) although I was in the lobby. After 1-1.5 hours, we finally managed to go to our room.
-Having your room cleaned was another problem beacuse concept of cleaning the room means just cleaning the visible areas of the room with a mob to the stuff at the hotel. In other words, no clean towels etc., they only put bottles of water if you insist on that.
-Air conditioning in the room is not sufficient. I suggest you to ask for another card so that you can leave it on and it keeps working when you are outside.
-Towels in the room are stained, and stuff have not changed our sheets since we arrived.
-Bellboy showed us how to make safe work, but we could not open the safe after we closed it.
-In the room we have been staying, shower head and shower doors are broken and doors might fall down in the middle of the bath.
-We asked for additional bed for my little brother at 3 p.m. two days ago, and we have not received it yet. The stuff does not pay attention to your request too much.
-Internet is not free, and cellular internet is not working in the room we are staying (only Edge connection is working and you can make a google search if you are lucky enough:)).
-In the restourant, you encounter with long queues in front of main dishes frequently.
-There are no name tags in front of the foods so you do not know what you are going to eat.
-It is hard to find a table in the restaurants, and air conditioners are not working. If you try to look at it in a positive way, you don’t have to go to sauna after dinner:)
-You have to get your drinks on your own, there is no waiter or waitress responsible for it, and there is long queues in front of the bar. Also, they do not bring fork, spoon etc. when you find a table on which someone has just finished his/her food.
-They do not clean the sheets on the table when you settle on, so that you have to eat your dinner with the stains on it. In a nutshell, restaurant is a nightmare.
-Cleanliness of the pool is below the average hygene level, e.g. when I did dive into the pool at 7 a.m., I saw a lot of small stones carried from the sea.
-The bottom of the sea is extremely rocky so I recommend you to bring a diving type shoe to try preventing injuries.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank cekmekci
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

We have returned today after a week's vacation at this hotel. This hotel is the worst we have experienced, the following is strongly criticized:
Check in, we ordered double room and got 2 handicap single rooms that were in really bad condition. The door to the toilet was broken, the toilet smelled of urine, the front door could not close, the room phone did not work, a lot of noise could be heard in the hallway as well as the neighbor rooms. The hotel is bothered by a very strong smell.

The restaurant looks very dirty, all cutlery and plates are not washed properly after use, the staff are inexperienced, they are not helpful. The wifi internet covers badly and costs 10 euros for 1 week, this information does not disclose the hotel by online booking!

The swimming pool is dirty, the water is not cleaned daily !! All the toilets in the hotel are not cleaned daily and smell terrible, most sun loungers are old and broken, the air conditioner in the hotel does not work, so everywhere in the common areas it is very hot and creates a smell.

The hotel is the worst in the area, especially the staff, they show no respect. This hotel has neither experience to deal with nor the capacity to service guests.

We have experienced that, the staff bother the inferior girls in the form of flirting!!

STAY AWAY FROM THIS HOTEL!!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank Artan S
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

If I could give less than 1 point I would!

The worst hotel ever! Nothing function in this so called 5 star hotel. Neither phones at room, wifi which you pay for or air conditioning. Rooms are dirty, food are not good and above that the personnel in reception are rude - specially manager Osman who told me “siktir” while we were discussing. Made me raise my voice to let him know how unprofessional he is!

Reception only speaks Russian or Turkish.

They made me pay overprice when I arrived even though I wanted to pay through my online agency - but the guy didn’t speak English and wouldn’t allow me. He promised me if I come back next day and talk with manager that I will be able to book online.

But Osman was not willing to talk and made me wait 3 hours in reception pretending he called the head manager Alim -which he didn’t. I told him that hotel needs to communicate and it’s not the guest who has to pay for the staffs mistakes!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank hanelj2018
Reviewed 20 June 2018

One of the worst hotels I have been in turkey, staff are rude and answer you in bad way, you will wait in lines for food and you won't be happy The location is good and the pool is big but it doesn't worth it You can find the same in other place with much better service and cheaper price.No beach bar :( in restoran and bar is not enough dishes and glass.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank vitalijavitalija2018
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

It is a gteat place to have a fun, to enjoy your summer holiday, meet nice people. The entertaining team is the best :) I will be back again. I reccomend all. I will miss you guys, Nastya and Emre....

Date of stay: June 2018