See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 June 2017

I will simply make a list of what I noticed. You can draw your own conclusions.

Most staff only speak Turkish. When we checked in, even the receptionist didn't speak any other language. Front desk should have at least one more language.

Very little food variety, and extremely poor presentation. The saran-wrap wasnèt even removed. It was half off on the plates. Very unprofessional. Not much to choose from either, I was hungry most of the time. Also, fresh juice COST EXTRA. Very disappointed.

I found it odd that the bed sheets didn't have a cover sheet, just a woven blanket. Very unpleasant on the skin. We had to ask the front desk for an extra sheet, which was not brought to us because service is very poor. We had to go to the front desk ourselves.

NO BEACH!! All rock, one small area where you can enter. Cut my feet on rocks. Water had a layer of oil and some pollution on top. Also very windy in this location. I was not able to enjoy my time as I was cold most of the time.

Friendly staff for the most part.

While eating in the cafeteria, I was told to move from a large table. I asked why, the staff member said it was reserved for larger families. I asked where this family was (cafeteria was empty) and he said there wasn't any. I moved, only 5 minutes later another couple sat there and the staff member didn't tell them anything. I was very disappointed.

Phone in room didn't work. NEVER GOT FIXED!! We walked up to front desk three days in a row, and still no service. We couldn't even call them when needed.

One key card per room. Very inconvenient. This key card must also be inserted for electricity to work, which means every time you leave the room, the AC turns off. Was unpleasant as it was cold and sticky every time when came back to the room.

Plastic white balcony chairs and table. (Neighbouring hotel had woven comfortable ones, just for comparison.)

Same music disc repeated 5 or 10 times a day. I understand the repetitiveness, but this was maybe 10 songs altogether.

When asked front desk for extra blankets (it was cold when we went) they said they didn`t have extras, but would see if they could take some from another room. I found this very unprofessional.

Bathtub didn`t drain, it was clogged. Even after daily cleaning, maintenance did nothing about it. Also toilet seat was very old and yellowed, had brown stains. Very unpleasant.

They claim to have WIFI, but it never worked! It rarely connected. IF YOU NEED WIFI FOR WORK, THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR YOU! Even when we asked to use the computer in the lobby, the staff couldn`t log on. Once they figured out the password, the computer screen was flashing white and we couldn`t open the browser.

You have to PAY EXTRA for beach towels. Deposit plus 2 Euros a day. All-inclusive should include beach towels.

Beach chairs had soft mattress, but they were taken from you at 6pm every day, even if you are still using them.

No fresh coffee, only in the mornings. Otherwise, machine coffee (powdered).

Thin walls, can hear everything in neighbouring room.

Entertainment was so-so. Some nights good, some nights bad. Horrid speakers, they crackled and there was only one. Poor quality sound.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank TruthAboutPlaces
Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

Designed containing lots of green. %90 German visitor. You can find good sandy spots to enter the sea by having a short walk along the beach at both sides of the hotel if you don't like rocky shores which is not a matter for me. You can also use the wharf. Play chess on the huge board located at the hotel entrance. Good economy hotel with all inclusive.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Serdar C
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

We had family staying at this hotel and had gone to meet them outside one evening. There is a grey parrot outside in a cage but be warned he gives a very nasty bite. My 8 year old daughter suffered a badly bit finger after trying to stroke him. We rushed her into reception bleeding heavily and was just handed some tissues and a plaster and a handful of sweets. No apologies. There is no sign warning people the bird is viscous. Thankfully a local pharmacy was nearby who cleaned and dressed her finger and sold us pain relief and antibiotic cream and helped calm down my very distressed daughter. This all happened just hours before our flight home

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank Pam P
Reviewed 3 September 2014

Very clean accomodations in somewhat dated rooms. Good size and clean pool. Fresh food and lots of it. However, it is totally tasteless. Either the cooks don't use spices or it is custom made to suit no one... When we stayed there were 95% german occupants.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Kenneth J
Reviewed 19 January 2014

This Hotel is such a nice place to stay:) really, so many offers, so many nice people, soooo many things to do. Really nice and best room sevice i have ever met, So many activities possible. Great for having fun and family time! :)) I will definetly go there again!!! :)

Room Tip: I stayed in a garden house. It's so beautiful, clean, enough space, it's not very noisy, it's sunny and it has this balcony- i fell in love with it, Every morning i woke up, the sun was shinning over that balcony. It just made my day :) I really recommend the garden house !
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family