“Beautiful place, good food.”
Review of Paya Thai

Paya Thai
Ranked #3 of 18 Restaurants in Ganshoren
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 April 2018

A very nice restaurant with a beautiful, cosy interior. Very nice garden terrace with open bar. Good authentic Thai food. Service is excellent. The boss is friendly engaging. This was our first visit but we will be going back.

1  Thank tony v

Reviewed 11 February 2018

The place is nice, somewhat authentic but could need a renovation soon! We had on a Saturday night a table in the back, and when the food came after 1 1/2 hours, we were freezing! So were the clients on the neighboring table. As other reviewers suggested, they need to improve service on weekends, this is in no relation to the quality of their food and the ambition to be taken as a serious restaurant!

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

I have been leaving in Thailand for few years and must say that the taste of Paya Thai dishes is very very near to the real Thai cuisine. We wanted to eat at home and ordered a few dishes to try; a Duck in red curry sauce, spicy green papaya salad, my favorite « mee krob » ( crispy noodles which I haven’t seen for a long time in a Thai restaurant outside of Thailand), beef in spicy Thai basil sauce and a Pat thai, all excellent, very authentic and at very good value. Highly recommended! We will order again...

Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

I don't understand the complaints about the service. The service we received was seamless and very attentive. I really enjoyed the atmosphere as well.

The food was great! A very extensive menu with lots of choices. It's a pity that most dishes only come with rice and if you want noodles you have to order them as a side dish.

All in all a wonderful experience and we will be back!

Reviewed 9 July 2016

I heard from friends that this was a very good restaurant, and I checked it out with a business partner: I can only agree.