All reviews european quarter the owner sleep brussels breakfast
Reviewed 12 December 2017

For my first time in brussels I chose this b&b and I've found first of all a very friendly host, kind and helpful. My room was very clean and silent, breakfast plentiful and good. Price competitive and good position (just 15 minutes to reach European Quarter). I would stay here again with pleasure!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank EleVik
Reviewed 27 June 2016

Lovely modern guest house close to the Parc du Cinquantenaire (great for anyone wanting a stroll or a jog near where they stay). Rooms are all decorated in a neat modern style. Loved the fresh juice and pancakes for breakfast!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank RonOro1982
Reviewed 10 March 2016

How nice to be able to avoid chain budget hotels and find something more convenient, better value and with a friendly host. A little surprised to ring the bell but have the owner , Laurent, arrive from behind me (he lives close by), and once inside the property is very modern in design and finish (not hinted at by the frontage). It has what looks to be a lovely small garden courtyard but not appropriate for this time of year.
A lovely friendly and informative introduction, help-yourself fine-coffee machine, and a large and very comfortable room (I slept really well) with a great shower. Everything spotless.
For the evening nice bars pointed out by Laurent in the immediate neighbourhood, but I chose to walk in to Place du Luxembourg to have dinner with colleagues. And that was a pleasant and simple stroll for 20 minutes or so.
Breakfast in the morning provided all the key things I needed, and all of high quality (coffee, freshly squeezed orange juice, and toast with quality jams and marmalades). But I indulged also in some excellent pancakes (recommended with a touch of jam to sweeten).
If ever I am in this part of Brussels again I'd certainly choose A Cote du Cinquantenaire.

Room Tip: Laurent's pancakes were great for breakfast
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 February 2016

This is an excellent B&B just next to the Parc Cinquantenaire (at least 3 museums) and short walk to European Quarter. Host Laurent was very friendly and welcoming and gave us all the info we needed. We were in town for a gig and he even came to it! Would recommend this highly for anybody looking for a reasonably priced, clean centrally-situated and quiet place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Pete S
Reviewed 17 February 2016

All you want from a B&B. Modern (minimalist decor), clean, good welcome, friendly host, excellent room, good central heating, shower excellent, comfortable bed, free wifi that works, good breakfast from 7.30 (earlier on request) with cooked egg offered. Handy location for the European Quarter too, and three or four minutes' walk to Merode metro. Close to the 27 bus, direct to Gare du Midi.

Room Tip: I think all the rooms are quiet!
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business