An amazing hotel, great modern rooms, fantastic breakfast and a very faur price, extremely close to Gare du midi. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
The only reason I didn't rate this hotel with 5 stars is the area where it is located - (near blvd. Lemonier & blvd. Stalingrad) with a large middle eastern community, my wife felt it may not be the safest place to walk at night if you're a woman walking back to the hotel on your own. You should take it into account - but don't let it make you pass on this wonferful hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Be Manos, BW Premier Collection® has been selected amongst the 65 most luxurious and most trendy hotels in the world by Condé Nast Traveller, but was also elected by the CNBC Business Magazine to figure in the top 25 of Best Business Hotels in Europe. The Hotel, with its Rooms and De Luxe Suites decorated in Black and White with natural black stone floors, metallic curtains, joyful photographs laid in aluminum, terraces with a panoramic view is a mixture of esthetics, luxury and timeless design. Being a tourist or a businessman, it offers you a personalized welcome by trying to reinvent the art of the high class hotel service. A unique experience to live, to be part of and to come back to, as though it was your home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Be Manos, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Be Manos Hotel Anderlecht
- Be Manos Brussels
- Be Manos Hotel Brussels
- Hotel Be Manos, BW Premier Collection Brussels, Belgium