“Spectacular!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Condo's gardens
Apartments
Swimming pool
Swimming pool facing beach
View from Balcony beach and swimming pools
Twilight in swimming pool
Swimming pool area
Swimming pool
Rock Island across complex
Mirasol Beach, 40 minutes walking distance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Zinka99
Toronto, Canada
“Condo in Algarrobo”
Reviewed 30 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

We stayed here as a family of four for 2 nights before Christmas. The apartment was quiet and spacious enough for a family with 2 adult children and had a small but well functioning kitchen. Best was the great view of the ocean from the 8th floor. A short walk down the stairs took you to the beach. The condo is on the outskirts of town so you need a car to go to restaurants and buy groceries but not to go to the beach. Mario was very helpful answering questions promptly via WhatsApp.

Unfortunately, there was no wifi which is surprising in 2015 especially given the price of the condo. There were cat hairs on the top two bunk beds that ended up all over the kids' clothes. The owner asked for a US$350 security deposit which was promptly returned but this was the only rental in Chile that asked for this. There is a long inventory of items in the condo and you are reminded several times that it will be checked.

There were thus many positives about this condo but several negatives that made the experience less than perfect.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Great view, location over beach, quiet
Liked least: Lack of wifi; cat hairs on upper bunk beds
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
1 Feb 2016
I thank my guest for the review but unfortunately internet is not provided in the area, no companies can reach that area so far. Also, it is well indicated on my host page that INTERNET is not provided, so the guest was well aware of it and i do not appreciate the public comment about that. Unfortunately she did not remember my name and typed "Mario". There is a grocery store just around the corner, just to clarify that. The amount of the security is also announced on my Host page, so I don't appreciate that public comment either, she was aware of that amount and agreed before accepting the booking. I only reminded her once about the inventory and that is enough for me or any guest to be reminded of. I really do apologize for the cat hairs, they were from a previous guest that did not mention about bringing a cat along and the cleaning lady did her best to remove them but I will make sure this does not happen again.
dilb0
Melbourne, Australia
“Spectacular!”
Reviewed 13 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015

This place is situated 8 floors up in an apartment building right on the shore of a beautiful, secluded beach.
After struggling to find any accommodation open or available in Algarrobo, Carlos came to the rescue, promptly answering our calls for a great place to stay for the remainder of our trip.
Carlos was very helpful, making sure the apartment was perfect upon our arrival, and regularly checking with us that everything was ok.
The apartment itself has a very modern decor, and a relaxed vibe. Spectacular views from the balcony overlooking the beach.
The apartment had all that we needed in terms of equipment and kitchen appliances. Bathroom facilities were great!

A fantastic experience and we are very glad we stumbled upon it for our last 4 nights in Chilè! We would love to return one day - especially once the weather warms up!

15 Nov 2015
Dylan was an excellent guest, very educated and pleasant. I would love to have him back in my apartment. Any Host in the world would be happy to have him.
594megb
“Best Algarrobo option”
Reviewed 31 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015

We loved staying at this condo and can't imagine staying anywhere else in Algarrobo. We were in a quiet part of the town but a short drive/walk from restaurants and shops. We had a great beach accessible by funicular, a phenomenal view, mulitple swimming pools to choose from, and the apartment was clean, comfortable, and well-furnished. After seeing the other options, I would not want to stay in the crowded part of Algarrobo in the mess of hotels or the behemoth that is San Alfonso del Mar - this was perfect. Carlos is one of the best property owners I've ever worked with, and I hope to return to his place in Algarrobo soon.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
2 Feb 2015
The guest was very friendly and easy to talk to. Very educated and she enjoyed my apartment very much. I will happy to have her as a guest once again.
Marcela S
Fort Worth, Texas
“Amazing place!!!”
Reviewed 4 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014

Everything about this place was perfect for our stay. The apartment had everything we needed to feel comfortable. There is a small store near the apartment that has all the basics you may need. The store owner was very nice and helpful. The apartment is in a great location with beautiful views of the beach. The beach was very nice and my kids loved playing in the sand. The ocean water is absolutely freezing, but that did not stop my kids from having fun. The entire complex is nice and the pools are excellent. The beds were very comfortable. I would recommend this apartment to anyone that is wanting to go to Algarrobo. I had other family stay at San Alfonso and they could not enjoy the beach or the largest pool. This place you could do both! Stop looking now and book this place.

Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
6 Jan 2015
Wonderful guest, I am so happy that they enjoyed the place and the beautiful things they wrote about the apartment and area. I would definitely recommend them to rent anywhere. Please come back
Alexandra...
San Diego, California
“wonderful experience”
Reviewed 13 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

From the beginning, Carlos was very kind and responsive to all of my questions about the apartment and the town, and he also checked with us during our stay to make sure everything was OK. The apartment is behind a gate, so it is secure, and the people working the gate are also very friendly. The apartment was clean and comfortable with fabulous views from the porch overlooking the beach and forest. It was wonderful to sit outside and watch the sunset from the porch and listen to the waves. The bed was really comfortable, and the apartment was quiet. I hope to get back to the beautiful town of Algarrobo, and if I do, I will surely stay there again.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
5 Jan 2015
From the beginning the guest was very kind and courteous. Very thankful of the amenities, apartment, view, beach and surroundings. I would definitely recommend her to any property owner. She was great at all times.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing