Adina Apartment Hotel Bondi Beach Sydney(Bondi)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$144
  • Pool
Meriton Suites Bondi Junction(Bondi)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$130
US$108
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

Bondi Beach House Accommodation(Bondi)(Great Value!)
US$137
  • Breakfast included
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$148
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Bondi 38 Serviced Apartments(Bondi)(Great Value!)
US$244
US$225
Priceline
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$272/night.

US$120
Travelocity
US$59
US$55
Agoda.com
The Chee Bondi(Bondi)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$107
US$67
Hotwire.com
All reviewspersonal trainingbig tv roombathrooms and showersnight activitiesrooftop bbqtravel deskamazing atmospherefree activitiesnightly eventsfree goonfacilities are greatsurf boardsjet laggedfree surfboardbbq nightfree pancakesclean place to stay
Reviewed 30 December 2017

Checked into this hostel for 6 days, loved it so much I extended my stay for 2 weeks. Aussie Jamie moved heaven and earth to let me stay for longer, creating a strategic plan of room moves so I could stay longer, he was also super helpful with local info. Other staff were so friendly, especially Scottish Jamie + Andy who helped me when my conditioner fell out the bathroom window, where most staff members at a hostel would probably not bother. The rest of the hostel was really good, kitchen was a good size and had lots of room in fridges for food etc, the extra activities in the mornings and daily events makes it so helpful to meet people, and made the slighter more expensive cost worth it.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
WakeUpTeam, General Manager at Bondi Backpackers, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Hi there,

Thanks for taking a moment to leave us your feedback and for your perfect rating. I am so stoked you had such a great experience with us. I will let all the staff know how much you appreciated their efforts. We put lots of effort into our daily activities so that all our guests can make the most out of their Bondi experience.

Thanks again for your review.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

I came here straight off the plane, jet lagged and disoriented. And this hostel gave me a comfurtable and safe home base. It is pretty clean (bathrooms included) and the decorations/vibe is cool. Staff is helpful and friendly and make sure the space stays safe by watching to make sure it’s only paying guests in the building. It is a party hostel due to its location, but that means people aren’t getting wasted at the hostel but go out which is nice if you want a calm evening. Events, activities, friends, and help are all at your finger tips here. I would absolutely come here again!

Stayed: December 2017
WakeUpTeam, Manager at Bondi Backpackers, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Hi there,

Thanks for taking a moment to leave us your feedback and your rating. I am glad overall you had such a great experience with us. All my staff across all the departments work incredibly hard to create a unique experience for all of our guests. We have a great activities schedule on both in the day time and the night time so our guests can make the most out of their Bondi experience.

Thanks again for your feedback.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

My stay at Bondi Backpackers could not have gone any better! I made great friends, minus the long stay girl who got up at 5 AM and went to bed at 8 PM. PARTY POOPER! We were a fun room! They keep the hostel super clean. The staff is so friendly. The atmosphere is great. The views are awesome! Yoga on the roof was chill. 10/10 loved my stay here.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
WakeUpTeam, Manager at Bondi Backpackers, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Hi Brooke,

Thanks for taking a moment to leave us your feedback and for your awesome rating. I am stoked you had a great time with us. My housekeeping team work very hard to ensure our high Bondi backpackers standards are constantly met so they will be thrilled with your feedback. Our roof top yoga is a great way to start the day and along with the other activities is a great way to meet backpackers from the world over.

Many thanks for your review.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed in a double room with my friend for two nights. It was a super nice room(for the price) the staff where super helpful letting us store luggage before and after our stay. Cheap BBQ and lots of free activities going on all the time she'll.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Hi tractorgirl95

Thanks for taking a moment to leave us your feedback and for your perfect rating. I am so glad you had such an awesome experience with us. We have a great activities schedule so our guests can make the most out of their Bondi experience. The Friday night bbq on the roof is a great way to start the weekend. I will let the staff know how impressed you were with their efforts.

Many thanks

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

I first arrived in September and had only planned to stay 4 nights... 6 weeks later and I’m still here! The hostel is brilliant and has amazing atmosphere with daily day/night activities. You can rent surf boards for surfing on Bondis famous beach only meters away or chill on its rooftop over looking it. If you like to keep active the hostel has free yoga/personal training and costal walks on certain days of the week. The rooms are also spacious and very clean! The staff are so friendly and always look out for you. Couldn’t recommend this place enough! Big shout outs to The “Jamie’s” and Tara for always helping us out also!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
WakeUpTeam, Manager at Bondi Backpackers, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Hi Conor T,

Thanks for taking a moment to leave us your feedback and your perfect rating. I am so stoked you are having such a great stay with us. We are very lucky to have such a great team of staff working with us, they truly make this place what it is. We like to have a full compliment of activities for all our guests to ensure they can make the most out of their Bondi experience.

Thanks again for your review.