“Would come again”
Review of Bondi Backpackers

Bondi Backpackers
Ranked #1 of 16 Speciality Lodging in Bondi
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

I came here straight off the plane, jet lagged and disoriented. And this hostel gave me a comfurtable and safe home base. It is pretty clean (bathrooms included) and the decorations/vibe is cool. Staff is helpful and friendly and make sure the space stays safe by watching to make sure it’s only paying guests in the building. It is a party hostel due to its location, but that means people aren’t getting wasted at the hostel but go out which is nice if you want a calm evening. Events, activities, friends, and help are all at your finger tips here. I would absolutely come here again!

Stayed: December 2017
WakeUpTeam, Manager at Bondi Backpackers, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Hi there,

Thanks for taking a moment to leave us your feedback and your rating. I am glad overall you had such a great experience with us. All my staff across all the departments work incredibly hard to create a unique experience for all of our guests. We have a great activities schedule on both in the day time and the night time so our guests can make the most out of their Bondi experience.

Thanks again for your feedback.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

My stay at Bondi Backpackers could not have gone any better! I made great friends, minus the long stay girl who got up at 5 AM and went to bed at 8 PM. PARTY POOPER! We were a fun room! They keep the hostel super clean. The staff is so friendly. The atmosphere is great. The views are awesome! Yoga on the roof was chill. 10/10 loved my stay here.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
WakeUpTeam, Manager at Bondi Backpackers, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Hi Brooke,

Thanks for taking a moment to leave us your feedback and for your awesome rating. I am stoked you had a great time with us. My housekeeping team work very hard to ensure our high Bondi backpackers standards are constantly met so they will be thrilled with your feedback. Our roof top yoga is a great way to start the day and along with the other activities is a great way to meet backpackers from the world over.

Many thanks for your review.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed in a double room with my friend for two nights. It was a super nice room(for the price) the staff where super helpful letting us store luggage before and after our stay. Cheap BBQ and lots of free activities going on all the time she'll.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Hi tractorgirl95

Thanks for taking a moment to leave us your feedback and for your perfect rating. I am so glad you had such an awesome experience with us. We have a great activities schedule so our guests can make the most out of their Bondi experience. The Friday night bbq on the roof is a great way to start the weekend. I will let the staff know how impressed you were with their efforts.

Many thanks

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

I first arrived in September and had only planned to stay 4 nights... 6 weeks later and I’m still here! The hostel is brilliant and has amazing atmosphere with daily day/night activities. You can rent surf boards for surfing on Bondis famous beach only meters away or chill on its rooftop over looking it. If you like to keep active the hostel has free yoga/personal training and costal walks on certain days of the week. The rooms are also spacious and very clean! The staff are so friendly and always look out for you. Couldn’t recommend this place enough! Big shout outs to The “Jamie’s” and Tara for always helping us out also!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
WakeUpTeam, Manager at Bondi Backpackers, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Hi Conor T,

Thanks for taking a moment to leave us your feedback and your perfect rating. I am so stoked you are having such a great stay with us. We are very lucky to have such a great team of staff working with us, they truly make this place what it is. We like to have a full compliment of activities for all our guests to ensure they can make the most out of their Bondi experience.

Thanks again for your review.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Spent 8 nights there. Really enjoyed every every moment,Staff where extremely friendly. There are plenty of activities to do during the day and night. The social side was one of the best hostels I have seen. I’m a regular when staying in hostels. I would love to return in the future

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
WakeUpTeam, Manager at Bondi Backpackers, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Hi Daley O,

Thanks for taking a moment to leave us your feedback and for your perfect rating. We are so happy you had such an awesome stay with us here at Bondi Backpackers. All our staff here have a real passion for what they do and love to see all our guests have the best possible experience. We have such an awesome activities schedule which compliments the Bondi lifestyle so I am stoked you got involved.

Thanks again for your review.

Management

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bondi
Adina Apartment Hotel Bondi Beach Sydney
Bounce Sydney
#3 of 150 in Sydney
Bondi Beachouse YHA
#12 of 16 in Bondi

Been to Bondi Backpackers? Share your experiences!